Dominion is boring and it gets Repetitive

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantumprophecy

09-22-2011

So maybe try someone other than Garen? Garen himself gets boring to play no matter what game mode you are on. Play someone who's more fun and maybe you will like it better.

TinyDestroyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

If you dont like it then dont play it. It is balanced with summoners rift and its supposed to be a completely different game mode. So just dont play it if you dont like it. I bet they are going to make changes anyway.

PooOnUrChest69

09-22-2011

It is far to early to say how dominion is. Right now you have a bunch of people running around with little strategy in mind. As the game progresses their will be certain strategies that work well and much more competitive games. Also, im sure they will balance around it a little bit. Probably nothing extreme but definitely tweaks to help keep champs from being blatantly OP.

Iketsu

09-22-2011

It IS in beta you know?

Rossa Auster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemajNorbel View Post
so i play garen so far my 5 games and avg about 15 kills a game
and im bored as hell....what is the point of dominion? it totally changes the game and will ruin balance issues so is dominion just a "minigame" riot decided to release? or are they going to balance it along with summoners rift?

because i literally do not see the point, instead of making a new map (magma chamber sounded so awesome sadly) riot released this "minigame" that people get bored of playing, i mean seriously? has anyone even played 10 straight games yet? has anyone actaully played and enjoyed it? or are you more confused why your even playing it over "summoners rift"

why does riot use so much time for this boring game? instead of spectator mode or replays?
you go top and control some towers, the enemy is bot taking the bot towers, then gangplank ults and you can't do anything about it? you don't even know what is going on, such a fail game l0l.

please just stop dominion like u did with magma chamber and focus on spectator mode !
Once the newness wears off, you'll have many more people agreeing with you.

SemajNorbel

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDukeCran View Post
how exactly will watching others play be more fun than playing even a "minigame" as you put it?
when i play this game i play it with my friends (mostly real life)
and we always wait for each other (as im sure many others do this also) so we can play together, it would be nice to go spectate on my friends game while im waiting for him, instead of surfing youtube videos.

blubberking

09-22-2011

IT does get old fast

We need more classic maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iketsu View Post
It IS in beta you know?
How does beta have anything to do with this topic?

Zardoc

09-22-2011

Well, if you like farm fests on SR, Dominion ain't for you.

Quote:
We need more classic maps.

More classic than the DotA map?

SemajNorbel

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDestroyer View Post
If you dont like it then dont play it. It is balanced with summoners rift and its supposed to be a completely different game mode. So just dont play it if you dont like it. I bet they are going to make changes anyway.
it is balance with summoners rift?

ok in SR, if u pick eve your trolling

in Dominion if u pick eve, your helping the team out tremendously.

that is just one example how bad the balance issues are btw

TheF1Man

09-22-2011

Try playing someone other than garen because he's stupidly good in dominion. I've played 5 or 6 games now, but why play 10 in a row? Go do something else man.

I do feel like the game is missing something, like a reward for finishing in the top 3 in points.

123456 ... 7