Dominion is boring and it gets Repetitive

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SemajNorbel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

so i play garen so far my 5 games and avg about 15 kills a game
and im bored as hell....what is the point of dominion? it totally changes the game and will ruin balance issues so is dominion just a "minigame" riot decided to release? or are they going to balance it along with summoners rift?

because i literally do not see the point, instead of making a new map (magma chamber sounded so awesome sadly) riot released this "minigame" that people get bored of playing, i mean seriously? has anyone even played 10 straight games yet? has anyone actaully played and enjoyed it? or are you more confused why your even playing it over "summoners rift"

why does riot use so much time for this boring game? instead of spectator mode or replays?
you go top and control some towers, the enemy is bot taking the bot towers, then gangplank ults and you can't do anything about it? you don't even know what is going on, such a fail game l0l.

please just stop dominion like u did with magma chamber and focus on spectator mode !

nollemretaW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I gave you a up vote to give you a head start for all the down votes you will get

Zieglar

09-22-2011

uninstall

SemajNorbel

09-22-2011

btw i won like all my games with garen and it was still boring

at first it was like "oh wow lets see how it is" then after awhile when you realize what you have to do, it hits you

"thats it"?

injerd

09-22-2011

It is only your opinion, and luckily not widely shared

HedonismBot420

09-22-2011

I'm kinda with you, I mean it's okay. I don't hate it. But I certainly get bored of it a lot faster than playing classic mode. I'll prolly just play Dominion when I know I only have like 15 minutes before class or something, or when I get bored of classic.

Overall I think Riot is doing a good job trying to freshen up the game, but it just feels a little awkward how all the champion interactions are on the new map.

thekillertree

09-22-2011

Some people dont like farming for 30 mins

ArchDukeCran

09-22-2011

how exactly will watching others play be more fun than playing even a "minigame" as you put it?

CAREFUL BOT MIA

09-22-2011

It's like a failed arathi basin from wow. It's a great concept but the map is way too small for the objective and it just becomes hectic (not in a good way.)

However, it is decent because it's the best they can do. A larger map for LoL would seem too big.

Grontad

09-22-2011

I just played my first game and wasn't too impressed. I'll just have to play a few more, I guess.

12345 ... 7