Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion feels a *little* too fast.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allison Dawn

09-22-2011

I like 1h+ game. I hate Dominion.

JudgeDead

09-22-2011

I agreed. This game feels too fast. You get gold so easily, death doesnt mean much, you respawn automatically - pretty much. It's like some kind of arcade mode for teenager to waste some money before the main movie. Not something I'll play very often.

khezef

09-22-2011

no its not too fast, its just right.

for those who feel like its 2 fast, go back to the other mode x]

JudgeDead

09-22-2011

My humble opinion, but I don't think Dominion is succesfull. The normal game is way way better. Things are going too fast, death doesn't mean much - you instant respawn. Gold is gain easily, late game hero dominate others. You don't feel like you're building up your hero, you gain levels every seconds before you even notice it, you also gain 3000 gold, what's up with that?

Althought in theory this might sounds right and fun, this feel like some poor arcade game a teenager would pay to play before a movie at cinema. Might be fun once or twice, but this will get quickly boring imo. There's no tactics, no time to communicate what to do, or coordinate attacks, think about changing lane. It has nothing to do about skill in 1on1, 2on2 and times to times team fight. Nothing to do about gank, jungling, etc. Theres so much missing to it. It's only about pinging everywhere, having tower captured every seconde, rushing everwhere without thinking.

My humble opinion, but I don't think Dominion is fun.

Pete Mesquite

09-22-2011

Inb4 downrate.
Honestly I dislike dominion from playing 5 games of the beta, it seems too fast to me and late game champs get the advantage earlier than seems fair and if your team doesn't shine early game it becomes GG all to quickly. Sorry I did not enjoy myself and my friends and I found ourselves saying "Anyone for Summoners Rift?" I realize this is a beta so i'm hopeful that Riot will fix it before release.

HATERS GONNA DOWNRATE.

Best Akalì NA

09-22-2011

You guys are too slow learn to play faster, sr is boring farm and slow

BrendanEarth

09-23-2011

Quote:
Azzlol:
You guys are too slow learn to play faster, sr is boring farm and slow

this.

Skwid1g

09-23-2011

I wish there were 750/1000hp Nexus games so they last longer, but the actual gameplay feels fine to me.

Insect Repellant

09-23-2011

Quote:
JudgeDead:
you respawn automatically.

Dont you do that in Summoners Rift? small world.
Durkadurk.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-23-2011

Quote:
Prail:
Kudos riot - the map design is awesome.

I think the game progresses just a little too quickly however. It would due to tone it down just a hair or two and I think the experience would be a bit more enjoyable.

My 2c

The game is suppose to be quick, why would you want to draw out a capture the point game? it would make it really boring if you had to play it for more that 30 minutes. 15 to 25 minutes is perfect i think.