Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion feels a *little* too fast.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PickleChutney

09-22-2011

Kudos riot - the map design is awesome.

I think the game progresses just a little too quickly however. It would due to tone it down just a hair or two and I think the experience would be a bit more enjoyable.

My 2c

Alex is White

09-22-2011

Agreed, I think it's a little too frantic for us used to the pace of SR, feels like I have to put a lot of energy into microing instead of strategy.

FelixNz

09-22-2011

Especially the late game stage. It's just not there long enough for late game shine champs like Poppy to really be viable at all.

BrendanEarth

09-22-2011

won with 1-0 and was down 1-200 at one point in a 4v5. I think that's most epic comeback ever.

pic included [if you don't understand]: http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i0rswj.jpg

Captain Calamity

09-22-2011

Well, that's the whole point. it's supposed to be a frantic, mad, crazy dash for power. you aren't supposed to know what will happen, and you never expect what will come next. anyone can win, and everyone will. Destroy the competition, and truly dominate.

BurnumMaster

09-22-2011

Quote:
Darkmastery:
Well, that's the whole point. it's supposed to be a frantic, mad, crazy dash for power. you aren't supposed to know what will happen, and you never expect what will come next. anyone can win, and everyone will. Destroy the competition, and truly dominate.

are you sponsored by dominion?

Unknown Menace

09-22-2011

I like the frantic pace, its great cause you see less afkers, games can be completed faster, and it's more fun to watch as well. The new item builds take some getting used to though, and AD carries don't really have much of a place here..but there's hope for dominion

Gaeb

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Quote:
FelixNz:
Especially the late game stage. It's just not there long enough for late game shine champs like Poppy to really be viable at all.

Hah. I had a game with Olaf where I started 0-10 and we were down by 100 or so 10 min in... ended 9-11 and we won. Late game champs do start to shine later... when you absolutely must control more nodes than your opponent to win. Just my $.02

Roxas

Recruiter

09-22-2011

http://i.imgur.com/Htd40.jpg

Upuranizz

09-22-2011

umm late game heroes are ridiculously op this map bcuz u basically get to lategame at 10 minute mark in terms of lvl and item. for example poppy = most op hero in dominion imo. #1 tower diver, one of the best duelist, insane mobility, walls everywhere to stun.