"dominion bonus"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Now, I know you get a bonus, based on your ranking in a game - your personal score, etc. So I've gotten silver or bronze almost every game, but last game, I caught myself way ahead and got the gold.

The issue is, the IP bonus I got was only +4... I've gotten far more with a silver ranking. What exactly is determining the value of this bonus, because this one was..disappointing. I couldn't find another thread about this.

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I thought there might be something like this but I finished a game with a friend where one of us got gold (1st place) and the other silver (2nd place). The silver person got 1 more IP than the gold.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Oh boy! Had an afker this time, so we lost - who plays in the new game mode to be a leech?

Got gold again and yay! 1 whole point. Wow.

Seriously? Even with that crappy game, I worked pretty hard to at least make it a game, but bleh.

Jayrob

09-22-2011

Point system is stupid anyway. Top players are normally the idiots who just run around only capping 2 bases instead of trying to defend so we can have a third.

Overlord Heian

09-22-2011

Seems like gold always awards a smaller bonus, which is...eh.

Defending points should be worth so much more - people backdooring other nodes and then just letting them take it back, never helpful.