Which champions are useless/OP on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHarlock View Post
I think the only underpowered champions for dominion atm are Kog'maw and Caitlyn. However, AP Kog'maw is pretty good though.

The only truly OP champs in Dominion atm is Gangplank, Nocturne, and Rammus.

Everyone else is pretty **** good.
I have never lost a single match as kogmaw. If you see them going common picks like rammus, garen, or singed, or other standard beefys, kog is an absolute monster. (ha) Seriously, with things like a cheap bloodrazor and the new items sanguine and ionic spark, his damage output is insane, and the capture interrupt power of his ult is great. Once it gets late game, if a beefy tries to fight me, I just stand my ground and win 98% of the time. Just play slightly passive until you get a few core items.

McC1oud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

The map buff makes Samus insanely good. Her stuns and the combination of high damage makes her a great solo or spearhead.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-25-2011

I have only used about 10 to 12 champions and most have worked... it just depends on your definnition of how a champ should work in dominion and your play style.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Of all the games I've seen the team with a Talon or the best Talon win. He is really strong for the mode. His dagger throw stuff stops caps as well as pokes hard. And his 1v1 fighting is really strong. I've also seen Riven doing really well lately.

Orion69

09-25-2011

Honestly though. Very few champs are bad for dominion from what I've seen. As long as you pick one ur good at.

Such League Wow

09-25-2011

I've had surprisingly great games as Sona. I build her with a RoA, Lich Bane, Deathcap, pure AP basically, with movespeed quints, and max out her E quicker than in SR. She's very mobile, has VERY high burst when you combo her Q with a Lich Bane Power Chord passive, and her crescendo is amazing as always. I always come in 1st place with her. But I've always played Sona very aggressively, and I've played probably around 300 or so games with her, so she's definitely my best champion.

Cpt Rumrill

09-25-2011

Akali and Rammus... if those two are on your team and they had half a brain you win