Which champions are useless/OP on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dexis

09-22-2011

Shaco. With his Q and fear box make him near unkillable. Mobility boots+priscillas+brutalizer=absolute joke. Add in some movement runs and masteries and it isn't even fair. With just running place to place I ended a game in 9min as #1. It is near impossible for them to hold anything unless you ward the hell out of the middle to see where he is going to strike next.

iFownLY

09-22-2011

I've been playing Akali and she's amazing. I've also seen Irelia and Nocturne do really well.

Jake Fil A

09-22-2011

AP Nasus is going to reign supreme, calling it now

chazxz

09-22-2011

been dominating with xin zhao, that knockup is devastating in a 2v2 or 1v1 fight. strong gap closer with relatively short cooldown and attack speed bonus.

diego163

09-22-2011

I feel like Melee AD champions shine way too much. With the increase in gold and XP, champions like Jax, Yi, Trynd tend to snowball out of control faster.

AP champions drown quickly. If they don't have the mobility or substain like Kass, Heimer, Kat or Kennen. they get easily 3 shotted.

DarknessOfLight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Heimerdinger is an awesome defender

Postal Miku

09-22-2011

Sona is pretty good in dominion, much better then what i feared, problem is you have to build her AP

Gl1tch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

1v1 champions are amazing.

3xel

09-22-2011

Farmy champs can shine in dominion cause of gold gain.

Nokturnalex

09-22-2011

Udyr is gamebreakingly OP more so then Tryn is I think, but Tryn still is godlike.

That being said, this game still requires teamwork, unlike SR where 1 good player can kill the nexus by themself if need be in Dominion they can't be at every single point at one time so good teammates and teamwork is even more essential.

As far as stealth heroes aka Akali, they can do well but only if the enemy team isn't smart enough to buy the new anti-stealth items. Ex: Lightbringer makes Akali's smokebomb useless.