Champs that own **** in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Scorpio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Nerf Rammus.

Lizerus

09-22-2011

With razors and entropy I find myself rolling face with Udyr.

Lancefighter

09-22-2011

Ive had some pretty good games wiht olaf and tristana.. idk what people are saying about ranged dps being terrible, both me and my friend did really well with trist.

Sure, like ashe might still be terrible, but trist's early game is amazing, and with that her mid-game in dominion is really good too

Metaseven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

1)Veigar:Facerolling ppl with every spell he has+Deathfire. Also,that mana regen thingy on dominion,makes it fun to spam ^^
2)Rammus:Nuf said...
3)AP Shaco/Heimer: Boxes/Turrets...Its just annoying.
4)Eve: Actually I got the windmill before Rammus with her ^^ Goin AD on dominion with her,iz just kickass
5)Nocrutne: Let it fly,let it fly,let it flyyyyyyy
6)Jax: God **** that early hextech/guinso...
7)TF: Porting all day long
8)Yi: Ult/Youmuu's-AutoAttacking and not caring!
9)Blitz: Dunno why I listed him. Maybe cuz he can interupt me every time i wanna occupy a point >.>
And 10)Gp:Fu his ult >.>

Dentzu

09-22-2011

Only thing grossly OP about Rammus is how fast he can travel the map with his roll + the speed boost platforms. No joke trying to cap our closest node before the 2:30 mark

TheShortestPath

09-22-2011

LeBlanc instantly kills anyone at the beginning of the game who doesn't grab a negatron cloak early.

**** sucks.

Stark24

09-22-2011

I've been crushing people as anivia, 12-1 first game.