Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Way to undermine your own authority, Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unceunce

06-02-2010

The situation was resolved, move on with your life

Inb4lock

Judicator Wombat

06-02-2010

Quote:
iisoloii:
I think what did it was that she waited to play a rematch and raped him, then still went ahead and banned him.

She should of banned him from the get go, and not rematched

Of course, then that thread would have been about how Riot bans for beating them in a game rather than bans for harassment.

ChaosAxess

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
Bleak Soul:
Maybe she was trying to show him how poor taste can quickly get out of hand. I hope they both learned something.

That's not something an adult with a college degree and a stable job in a professional environment should feel they need to teach to a teenager enjoying himself, albeit in a pathetic way.

Silverling

06-02-2010

Pendragon said he'd be watching him, AKA if he acts like a jerk again, that's the last straw. He's getting one last chance to shape up before he gets the banhammer.

Pretty sure that's what it means.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-02-2010

Quote:
There's no way that was a joke, and if it was that's highly unprofessional.

Quote:
If it was a joke then it was in very poor taste.

Not really. This wasn't some guy sitting on some throne in a tower spitting on the whelps beneath him.

They were personally interacting in chat in game, and made a second game ontop of it where i'm sure they continued to speak to one another. The message was sent, ban adjusted and everyone moves on. I really dont see what the big deal is.

Joke was also a poor choice of words. I suppose "a more colorful way of sending a message" would be more appropriate.

Kajitii

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Personally I think this is Riot just giving him a second chance. I'm not sure if he's actually ruined people's games by intentional feeding or not, which have a more severe impact.

However, that guy pisses me off. We ended up Q-ing together one day (out of chance) and he just flat off told me to go suck and die. I was like "what...?" I didn't even DO anything, and he tells me this in the first second of champion selection. There's no mistake about it too, he addressed me by name even.

Good riddance to him I say.

Mjollnir

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Apparently Shurelia was trash talking too. Insulting him too. Played against him again with great people and trashed him. Apparently, both sides were being belligerent. Do you perma-ban Shurelia as well for the sake of fairness?

ChaosAxess

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
cwatz:
Not really. This wasn't some guy sitting on some throne in a tower spitting on the whelps beneath him.

They were personally interacting in chat in game, and made a second game ontop of it where i'm sure they continued to speak to one another. The message was sent, ban adjusted and everyone moves on. I really dont see what the big deal is.

Joke was also a poor choice of words. I suppose "a more colorful way of sending a message" would be more appropriate.

The original ban was not a joke, that's the problem. If it was a joke it wouldn't have taken a plea topic to get it lessened to 3 days.

iisoloii

06-02-2010

I think it shows that riot really cares about players not very many game makers would of eaven taken the time to read the guys thread. It also lets me know if i ever have a problem i will have someone to help me what happened is a good thing.

Spunkify

Adjudicator

06-02-2010

So they choose to be the bigger man in a circumstance where everyone was ok with them bringing the ban hammer on someone clearly deserving of it.

Pen didnt say he would be turning a blind eye to this guys acts in the future. He said he would be watching and you better believe he will be watching.