Currently broken as F**K Dominion champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentakewls

09-22-2011

Irelia does amazingly well in dominion since one of her greatest weaknesses in SR is the massive farm she needs. She can defend or attack very well, and her ult is amazing to stop people from channeling plus her passive is as good as ever.

Grimwolff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

So from what you guys are saying, there is a mutual agreement that Rammus, Jax, and Akali all excel extremely well.

These are the names I'm seeing the most often. Wish I could've played it > <

v1c10us

09-22-2011

Karthus
Heimer
Shaco
Rammus
Akali

Caveliat Bot

09-22-2011

I play Rumble with Garrison and Ghost. I take the turret opposite us after taking the one closest to us; if they send everyone top to focus on the fight in mid-top, whilst I instantly backdoor their inner top. This is where I try to sit my ass there and defend it as long as possible whilst my team goes doing whatever they please elsewhere and we usually end up with a 100 point lead right off the bat..

genshi4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

heimerdinger if it hasnt been posted yet

Hank Beans

09-22-2011

i can't believe gangplank hasn't been mentioned. gets his crit build insanely early, and his global ult interrupts caps, fruit lets him maintain

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-22-2011

WW