Currently broken as F**K Dominion champs

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ueno 54

09-22-2011

Lux isn't too shabby.

Raistyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

So you guys wanna write down the whole list of champs that you don't know how to handle in the new meta? or you wanna accept that this is not summoners rift and that team dynamics are going to change in order to counter what champs are capable of in a new environment

zzbzq

09-22-2011

So far from my personal experience, these champions have either been really great or far surpassed summoner's rift expectations.

Poppy
Kog'maw
Heimerdinger
Corki
Mundo

KKKane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Jax. Ezreal is good too spammable blink + he can stop caps across the map

Enfuzed

09-22-2011

Ezreals Ult can stop a cap from anywhere. I think that is lame.

Chzrm3

09-22-2011

Kassadin all the way. I was playing as him before and STEAMROLLING people, it was crazy. Goes without saying that his ability to get from point A to point B is better than most, and he defends a node soooo well by jumping in and out.

Summoninja

09-22-2011

I've found nidalee is awesome. Super mobile, and now that sustain isn't as big of an issue, she doesn't need a "laning phase" to get items, so she ended up pretty **** effective at Dominion. Pre-nerf nidalee would have been compltely op though.

Steelclad

09-22-2011

I'm tired of scrubs who feel so clever by picking heimer and rammus over and over.

Wasabi Kitty

09-22-2011

Hurr I haven't figured out how to counter this champ after playing for an entire hour, obviously gamebreakingly op

bourbonowns

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi is OP View Post
Any tanky dps really
Agreed, late game they become unkillable unless you group up, but they always have ninja capper, so if you group as 5 they'll just backdoor all your caps.

1234567 ... 8