Currently broken as F**K Dominion champs

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0 Eviloreo

09-22-2011

calm down, dominion literally just came out and we, rather you, dont understand the meta game yet.

In a few days im sure people will develop strats in how to handle this new game mode

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Jax, Singed, Garen from what I've seen. Heimer and Eve seem good too just cause they are frustrating as hell to deal with.

TacoBellAssassin

09-22-2011

shaco..... are you kiddingh, ive played 3 games with shaco in dominion, first 2 games i went 20+ kills, the 3rd game (my worst, and i lost) i had 18 kills

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Dominion tierlist:
Rammus
Rammus
Rammus
Rammus
Rammus

ok?

Resilga

09-22-2011

Not Rumble. Rumble is bad, bad, bad. Please take my word for it and NEVER use him!

Eriatarka

09-22-2011

Tryndamere

FireRoastedFire

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
Lee, Yorick, Singed, Jax

edit: OH, blitz. blitz op. everyone just stands there and lets you pull them while they try to cap :/
Blitz is sleeper OP anyway, but I digress. I have no Idea. I'm at work while Dominion is active.

I understand it's during off-peak hours to prevent overload, but come on Riot. We working class pay you the most just to be excluded...

TPM Manhattan

09-22-2011

Kennen and Poppy are both pretty fantastic.

StrengthAndHonor

09-22-2011

Annie is godlike on Dominion.

Resilga

09-22-2011

It's more so that we can be guinea pigs rather than like... just play. I mean its fun but don't worry. It seems like it really is coming soon(like the real kind of soon not riot soon).

123456 ... 8