Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali is mad op in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wozniack

09-23-2011

false.

Summoninja

09-23-2011

Yeah, as Nidalee I pick up Hextech sweeper as it helps a lot with blind spear throws. It just so happens to completely negate Akali's shroud.

That being said, I don't like champions needing an item to be countered.

Hobocop

09-23-2011

I guess you don't like building armor/MR or QSS.

Or buying Oracle's.

BrendanEarth

09-23-2011

Quote:
ZeroExodus:
that's funny, because I remember this item called Sword of the Divine and it makes your attacks undodgeable

That's funny, because I remember this thing called minions that auto target enemy champions.

BrendanEarth

09-23-2011

Quote:
H0B0C0P:

Or buying Oracle's.

That lost you any credibility in dealing with anything about DOMINION.

Crosisx2

09-23-2011

Quote:
H0B0C0P:

Or buying Oracle's.

lol any mage/support/ranged dps would still get destroyed with "MR" against Akali. 50MR from a Veil isn't doing anything. It's not as if she doesn't do AD damage as well.

Minty Hitomi

Recruiter

12-26-2012

My record with Akali has insanely high K/D/A ratios, even in games that I lose I end up in first.

She's excellent on this map. However, the stealth revealing items really do suck as they take away your stealth, most of the time in blind pick people never think about this and just lose.

Reynmaker

12-26-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
I personally agree, though there are a lot of competing opinions on this. In general, 'contingent' carries (carries that require substantial farm to carry on summoner's rift) always are carrying by 15 or 16 minutes on dominion, and some of them peak a lot higher than others -- such as Akali. We will continue examining this.

Any map news on the design front ? are we looking at item+champ balance options or map tweaks, or a combination of all ?

Beezil

12-26-2012

she has very few counters on Dominion. the fact that there are a lot of escape routes and fast gold, makes her too good on the map. She snowballs too fast on Crystal Scar.

A Slime Appears

12-26-2012

This thread is from September 2011. I could also tell it was old because a red other than Nome posted in it, huehuehue