Dominion: Offensive GG's and you.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-23-2011

gg op

seriously, though...the type of gg i really hate is not necessarily when it's done early (because that at least puts them in a pitiful situation to be humiliated) but when you had a leaver/feeder/afk and it was basically 4v5 or less. That's not a good game. Claiming that you should always doing it "out of courtesy" is pointless when the words don't properly convey what you actually mean. If it's actually a good game (i.e. challenging), go for it. Otherwise don't bring it up unless you want to brand yourself a dbag.

Eurydice

09-23-2011

I try and gg first even if I'm losing if I feel it was a good game/good manners. People need to stop that "gg noobs" **** though.

13th Doctor

09-23-2011

just don't write the GG at all...

Ree Sing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I only do that if someone is talking personal smack against my team :P

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Odd..havent seen one at all today.

Snowrelax

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozie View Post
Now I know I shouldn't expect much from the LoL community, and I guess I've been spoiled by SC2 but do people in LoL not know you shouldn't gg until the game is over and its considered rude to do so?

With the release of Dominion, offensive GGing has become much more apparent Don't offensive GG, it makes you look like an ass.
If the opponent's chance to win is remote, then "GG" is warranted and allowed.

If you're upset with it, prove them wrong and beat them with a comeback.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Agree. I actually dont mind if the enemy team says "GG" before time, because more often than not I see epic comebacks and end up beating them and oh my god it feels so good to beat a team that had already GGed you, specially those that get all cocky like "gg noobs, easy win", its almost orgasmic when you see them leave the match before they lose the last point to escape the humilliation!

However I do ALWAYS talk my team out of saying GG when I see them doing it before time, like say enemy is at 15-30 points or less and we are at 200ish or more, because in Dominion comebacks are around every corner and the games are not over until they are ACTUALLY over.

I proudly lost a game 275 to 2 (yes, thats a TWO), and won one 12 to 400+, thats the most extreme comebacks Ive been involved in so far, but there have been plenty more epic comebacks either on the losing and winning side that just wreck the face of all those offensive GGers!