Did Your FPS Drop In Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

Agreed

UrgotSwained

09-22-2011

60+ but I have a beast of a rig.

Apoclyptic

09-22-2011

I'm at 60 with a gtx 560 ti and intel i5 2500k, could it be the brand causing problems aka Ati/AMD?

ElJiggles

09-22-2011

I know this is being very selfish, but I hope this mode gets people to upgrade their computers. Sometimes I sit at the loading screen for ages, waiting for those last 1-2 people to load.

Julaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJiggles View Post
I know this is being very selfish, but I hope this mode gets people to upgrade their computers. Sometimes I sit at the loading screen for ages, waiting for those last 1-2 people to load.
This thread did not gain anything by this post.

ElJiggles

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julaz View Post
This thread did not gain anything by this post.
And yet you felt the need to reply to it.

It's quite true that the LoL engine isn't the most efficiently coded game engine out there. There is certainly room for improvement. That said, given the extra action and graphical fidelity on Crystal Scar, you can't expect exactly the same performance as SR if your computer isn't that great. Sorry.

The Shank

09-22-2011

My framerate arguably went up. It was at 60 as it always is but it didn't fluctuate nearly as much.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

You guys might want to consider upgrading from your integrated graphics cards.

Lag with Kid

09-22-2011

Before the last patch I was almost constantly sitting on 20fps with a late 2009 laptop.

After the last patch I found myself on 17-19fps and occasionally dropping to 3-6 fps in classic mode, this rendered some of my games unplayable.

In the 4 dominion games I played I found my fps sat between 8 and 12. I'm hoping that this lack of frames is just a bug that will only last for this patch, much like how I could not log in on the week after the patcher was updated.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJiggles View Post
AMEN

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/08/26