Did Your FPS Drop In Dominion?

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durrky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

can't play I dropped to 5fps

ElJiggles

09-22-2011

Assuming there aren't some underlying bugs, I don't think you all should expect massive fps improvements. The map is considerably more graphically complicated than SR. It makes sense that marginal computers would see significant fps drops.

Very Noob Man

09-22-2011

Mine dropped alot, i normally run summoners rift and twiztid treeline perfectly, and ive never had any framerate or lag issues with LoL before. but i just played a game of dominion and i literally couldnt do anything. my frame rate dropped to 5 and i fed like crazy. worst first impression ever.

MandaKK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I usually am at 20-25 fps (i play on an old notebook) and can play perfectly fine with it, but at dominion I have like 10 fps.

FrozenFIames

09-22-2011

i lost about 10 in dominion... still kinda... playable.

Teemo Thunder

09-22-2011

Getting a new computer, so my 4fps will not be an issue when Dominion comes out.

ddog

09-22-2011

I lagged in 1 game out of 5

Unclephillip

09-22-2011

Bump for Riot response

Detective Bidoof

09-22-2011

Settings all the way at minimum, and my FPS wouldn't go above 9. I'm usually around 30 in Summoners Rift, mid team fight. I really hope they don't keep all the unnecessary things in the background and whatnot. Not saying I hate them for it, but with this community, they'll likely lose a lot of players who were looking forward to it, but can't play.

aLazyBastrd

09-22-2011

I normally get ~30 fps in SR, but 5-9fps in dominion was horrible. Somehow I still went 10-15, and we lost 0-4.... Game seems amazing, I just wish i could play with more than 5fps... LOL

12345678 ... 13