Did Your FPS Drop In Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2011

I sit at 60 fps with all maxed always. While having SC2 & MW2 iddleing.

FoxyDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

nope, mine still plays just fine at near full

SilentLogix

09-24-2011

i stay at around 100-120 no matter what game even dominion

RivalForever

09-24-2011

my one was same...

Ry§

09-24-2011

No

GrumbleyCakes

12-16-2011

I experience rapid and erratic frame rate drops during combat in Dominion. Nothing else in the game drops my frame rate so low to the point that it is unplayable.

Elysius

01-08-2012

My fps still drops from time to time.. I have 60 fps 90% of the time.. but in some parts even when I see only 1 enemy champion framerate drops to 40's. I don't know is the quantity of champions or skills counts.. seems more situational.. even in parts without champions fighting happens

Radeon 4870 1 GB
Quadcore 2.6 Phenom
4 Gigs Ram
Win 7

DG TheFeedski

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
I normally sit around 20-28 on Summoners Rift

Pretty smooth, no problems.

Got into Dominion, dropped down to 7-8

Riot wasn't kidding when they said they had a lot of stuff in the background.

Edit: Looking for a red response if possible
You can actually play at 20 FPS in SR? I find it super annoying to get below 50. I'm usually always at 60 though, don't have a superb computer or anything, I just play with my graphics set to low. Try that if you haven't.

Ascleph

01-08-2012

FPS drops in dominion and thats a fact, if it actually drops low enough for it to be noticeable or not varies depending on people's specs.
You see all those people that start the game "afk" and come back after a few mins? Yeah, thats what happens when your FPS are low already and you play dominion, its an issue.

Elysius

01-08-2012

There is any fix..? I can play Crysis 2 60 fps from start to finish.. it's weird how fps drops when LoL engine is so old :S