Did Your FPS Drop In Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

President Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

60-70 FPS SR

Dipped to 9 in Dominion today, and two of my friends completely lagged out.

:\

MasterWR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

im usually 20-30 and on dominion i go to about 5-10 but i also play on a laptop so im not complaining.

Overlord NA

09-23-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1272471

Just bumping with my thread so show I also have issues.

TrollDomo

09-23-2011

Yeah i was running like 1 or 2 FPS O___O when im normally running around 20Ish.

irais3ch1ck3ns

09-23-2011

Can we get a riot to post here please cuz this is really annoying...lagging like hell in Dominion. But can play summoner's rift perfectly fine.

Aengelus

09-23-2011

60 in SR and it drops to 28 in Dominion. Here's to hoping that it's just a beta thing...

Deus Aeternus

09-23-2011

60 in Dominion. :]

Shnowmon

09-23-2011

Lowest I have gone is 57. You may want to try updating your video card, that could also be an issue. Otherwise get a new PC. I built mine and it can play anything out there today. It cost about 650 bucks.

Xunkara

09-23-2011

Mine stays steady at 60 fps with everything on high. I have a laptop, but it's beast (ASUS G73jh).

I would suggest either updating your video card drivers, or disabling any background tasks that could be eating up CPU power. I also sometimes use this program called Game Booster made by Iobit. It's free to use. Some of the more complex features require you to pay, but I was able to find a serial key on Youtube.

CaiusTSR

09-23-2011

I'm like you. SR works fine little to no lag. I get on CS and that's when trouble starts. Some games I don't lag most games it literally kills me. It CS crashed my computer once or twice.