Cho or Udyr on your team = insta-lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Does anyone else think so? because of all 60something games that i've played and at least 10 of them w/ a Udyr or Cho on either side of the team, the one with the Udyr/Cho seem to lose

Argodis

01-08-2012

Udyr is a beast.

Cho is a good counter to some bots.

Aroyok

01-08-2012

Both of them are fine...so long as the Cho doesn't try to build attack speed.

Nekrogen

01-08-2012

Zaberz would like a word with you about Chogath.

ZedPower

01-08-2012

Cho can go push bot and make a caster's life hell, or he can go top and CC everyone forever. I don't know how anyone can take a look at his spectacular AP ratios and true damage ult and not realize how hard he can manhandle entire teams.

Dremare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

Hobocop would like to have a word with you about Cho'Gath.

Taenaryn

01-08-2012

Udyr is tough for me when I don't kill him with my burst. Very good 1v1, not as good in teamfights or so I've seen.

I don't know who you've been playing against, but almost all the Cho'Gath's I've seen have been powerhouses. I have seen bad ones, but only because they're new players or bad players who either way would be bad with *everyone*.

DG TheFeedski

01-08-2012

I think they are both viable champions.

Stimuz

01-08-2012

cho is fkn beast. if he builds ap he can die quickly but kills VERY fast, if he builds tank he takes ages to kill and still kills very fast.

hamai

01-08-2012

Cho sucks compared to other champions. His Q is easy to avoid. If he's AP he'll do some burst but then he's a free kill. If he goes tanky his cooldowns are high too, just let him use his skills and focus him down.