Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arimaki

09-22-2011

Riven Should be tier 1 her burst is epic and her getaway is awesome and once she hits lvl 6 she is a beast with her ult and with the new items she is nothing liek how she playes in classic

Big Fat Unicorn

09-22-2011

Singed should be in tier 1 or 2. With Movespeed quints,ghost,masteries, Reverie and FON, he is the fastest thing on that map at all times.

HeAngrui

09-22-2011

No he isnt...Rammus is.

Red VII

09-22-2011

1st place victory with Jarvan...

4th tier? I dun think so. He has a super strong triforce build, and a good kit that allows for poke disables and cc.

AdmiralAardvark

09-22-2011

Move Veigar to tier 2, he is godmode at defence because of his AoE stun + capturing points requires enemy champions to leave themselves vulnerable to Dark Matter (a 1:1 AoE nuke with high base damage and a 1.2 second fall time).

Boo the Hamster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Let's make a tier list with four hours of data. Of course, there's no tournaments played with Dominion, or any length of data that is actually useful, but this tier list is still legit, right? Seriously, don't make tier lists this early. Anyone with any sense of knowledge when making these would wait between one to six months before even bothering to create it, depending on the game.

Nihilus666

09-22-2011

Noc not so good.

Skarner is AMAZING

The Shank

09-22-2011

Blitzcrank is God tier, all to himself...

Calamulus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Maokai is tier 2 or even 1. He is amazing, I have been crushing the enemy teams left and right.

Having Odin's Veil + Ult under a tower and laughing as my team watched in disbelief as I tanked the whole enemy team for a good 15 seconds, getting about 3 kills before they downed me.

It's insane. Not to mention Sappling capture disruption and harassing.

Swyftdeth

09-22-2011

Skarner is tier 2 material. Good movement and potential dmg output