Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

svartingr

09-22-2011

Champions I've played:

Gangplank. A really solid pick, considering his global ult basically says "Yo, dawg, stop taking that node."

Maokai: Is pretty good. I think he would have done better if I didn't get stuck playing Dominion at 3-5 FPS. Not amazing, but not terrible. He can hold points pretty well though.

Champions I've seen played that impressed me:

Garen is really solid.
Heimerdinger doesn't move.

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeAngrui View Post
Rammus is 0 Tier....he can hit huge speeds with ghost, the speed boost, boots and his roll, amazing for denying captures.

Evelynn can be good also if you dont focus on killing anyone but instead on point capture, speed and stealth you can infuriate the enemy by just popping up, uncapping their point then moving on all in stealth so it stops the enemy from pusching.
I think this is where the tier list fails. it seems to be all focused on the skirmishes and nothing on the mobility/defensive prowess offered by some champions (as well as the push strats that WILL come around)

IE sona whose move speed aura will be ridic, and janna who has so much CC for towers (try ulting while defending a tower, or her long range nados) part of the problem here is removing the mindset of how certain champions function in summoners rift and how they'll function in dominion (Blood boil nunu gonna be ridic, consume only for promoted minions can choose not to level it)

Killah1091

09-22-2011

Rammus is amazing. Powerball + boots of mobility = backdooring and defending fer dayz. Tier 1. Can 1v1 high AD dpsers with passive + armor.

BĂȘte Noire

09-22-2011

I will agree that J4 is very good on dominion. You can generally 1v1 anyone, cause a lot of disruption, and punish people for overextending with your ult.

Jerrsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

i dont understand why alistar is in the bottom tier? hes total zone control

Batra

09-22-2011

While I only played her at level 5 on eu servers, Soraka was definitely not tier 4 worth. With the quicker money, if you go pure ap and level your heal up first your heals will quickly be doing like 400+ each. Thats really good support since the whole game is basically team fighting. Plus you have a nice silence and if you grab will of the ancients and garrison summoner spell you can easily defend a turret 1v3ish. Starfall is really good for stopping everyone from channeling turret at once.

It may just be because it's new, but a lot of people are willing to tower dive, especially a soraka with low health. If spam starfall and infuse with tower casting on them, no matter how big of an ad bruiser they are, you'll win.

Really strong heals from going pure ap/quicker money and almost impossible to take turrets from makes her really good imo.

jokull

09-22-2011

lol you actually put janna in tier 4? classic supports play way different on cs than on sr, karma for example i know is picked often in internal playtests from riot. and janna has already been whined about for her incredible mobility and being almost uncatchable so that she can ninja points all day long

Cookie M0nstr

09-22-2011

Seems like a tier list is useless for Dominion
Or just every champ belonds in T1-T2

Hugs From Momma

09-22-2011

Dominion is about team play, not champ selection.

As long as you have 1 tanky person who can delay captures and waste 2-3 enemies time, you're going to do well.

demonssword

09-22-2011

I found nasus to be brutal, having a siphon strike hitting for attack dmg + whatever the default was and after about 15mins having the bonus +3s stack upto above 200-300 was insane. I was taking 50% life off champs continually and only getting better as i go. + the wither slowdown/attack speed lower was great for both chasing or defending on towers.