Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totaltrash

09-22-2011

Heh, Jax is amazing on this map. There will be soooooo much QQ about him....

Squirelzrme

09-22-2011

Nunu should be tier 1... He has a team speed, and a crazy slow, and his best AP damage in the game ult.

Squirelzrme

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caidos View Post
Rammus should be tier 1. Not only is he one of the fastest champions, he's one of the strongest defenders with two CCs, a defense steroid, and AOE damage to disrupt them.
You can literally make rammus do a blink (Like Shun Po). Its crazy. I did it earlier on EU server, I was playing Orianna. Rammus had boots of mobility and was ghosting with his powerball, I attached my ball to him and gave him the haste. And he literally did a blink, it was sick. This is all level 3 by the way, right off the bat going up to the top.

Note, I also think that Orianna is actually a good pick here because of her utility.

Morphine

09-22-2011

All I play is AP casters and supports. Nobody above tier 3, ****.

I'm surprised LeBlanc isn't better - high damage, high mobility. Anyone play her yet?

CreeperShift

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post

I'm surprised LeBlanc isn't better - high damage, high mobility. Anyone play her yet?

Casters? xD Give Gragas a go... Tier 2 here but if you play him mostly AP and a bit tanky... he can dish out some amazing damage... hold out long enough... poke people etc

Dragull

09-22-2011

Just realize that I make the thread with my brother's acc so I can't edit it now.

Yeah, Rammus is amazing, WTF I was with my head, he is Tier 1.

Quote:
Nunu should be tier 1... He has a team speed, and a crazy slow, and his best AP damage in the game ult.
? He has 2 Damaging skills, one being the ult. Ok , you buff yourself go there and slow someone then what? Auto-attack? Nunu is not even tier 2 in SR anymore, where he could jungle and do ganks. Dominion is not his optimal place. He is outclassed my Rammus in every aspect.

Quote:

Plenty of AP casters are very good. Kassadin, Kennen and Rumble are amazing.
Brand, Annie, Swain and Gragas are pretty good too.

The think with Leblanc is that she will do OMFG OP 1v1, but will probably die in any 2v2 situation.

Edit: cant play right now but I'm watching Chaox stream. Every champion used is either on tier 1 or tier 2 list, so I guess I was not so wrong.

Edit 2: Vladimir is better than I thought. You can send him bot at the start and with Tides of Blood, he can push the lane and farm very well. If you fight vs anyone with mana, you will win. If they send 2 after you, you can send 4 people top vs 3.

BĂȘte Noire

09-22-2011

I really think Karma should be up at tier 2. She's definitely not tier 4.

RogerDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Jarvan is extremely powerful in Dominion since he has two ranged pokes and can keep an enemy in place for so long. Build him Frozen-Atmogs style and you won't have any issues....

The Golden 001

09-22-2011

I believe maokai should be bumped up.

Also, Singed isn't even on the list.

HeAngrui

09-22-2011

Rammus is 0 Tier....he can hit huge speeds with ghost, the speed boost, boots and his roll, amazing for denying captures.

Evelynn can be good also if you dont focus on killing anyone but instead on point capture, speed and stealth you can infuriate the enemy by just popping up, uncapping their point then moving on all in stealth so it stops the enemy from pusching.