Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealsNSteals

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touro Tunado View Post
As I said before, the order on the list is random, Akali is not the best. But killing people is essential to capture points, she does this better then anyone else. You build Gunblade on her and she can fight forever. A good Akali with her stealth, she can defend a point against up to 3 players. Even more if they are squishy.

I agree that she is very good, but she has some mana problems, at least initially. As far as I played, staying in the points or constantly attacking is very relevant.

Honestly the Mundos I played against went very bad. Like they could stay on fight for a long time, but they didn't capture anything, couldn't defend anything, couldn't kill anything, and if someone with ignite fight them, they die.

BUT, maybe they were just bad players.
Akali does not have mana...

ElOhTeeBee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

How about we wait until it's actually gotten more than two hours of play?

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSimser View Post
Akali does not have mana...
I was talking about Cassipeia.

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElOhTeeBee View Post
How about we wait until it's actually gotten more than two hours of play?
I plan to update constantly. This is an initial list, don't go mad guys lol.

Paradigm

09-22-2011

Alistar is tier 1 for everything because he's Alistar.

What a beast.

Caidos

09-22-2011

Rammus should be tier 1. Not only is he one of the fastest champions, he's one of the strongest defenders with two CCs, a defense steroid, and AOE damage to disrupt them.

Butterbean

09-22-2011

Kog'Maw wtfpwns in dominion. Outranged most champs. and gets all kinda of farm. I went 21 4 11 my last kog game.

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
Kog'Maw wtfpwns in dominion. Outranged most champs. and gets all kinda of farm. I went 21 4 11 my last kog game.
Ok, so many people saying he is good, he must be, I'll move him to tier 2. But he doesn't have great mobility, he dies easily, and he needs farm to kill people. He has his amazing range, but ALL he has is his range.

Nihilo Abandon

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touro Tunado View Post
Ok, so many people saying he is good, he must be, I'll move him to tier 2. But he doesn't have great mobility, he dies easily, and he needs farm to kill people. He has his amazing range, but ALL he has is his range.
And a **** load of damage, plus a good slow?

Gøggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Rammus = tier 1. I just dominated the past 2 games with him. 800+ movement speed.