Dominion tier list! Let's create it!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

galrog

09-22-2011

Poppy is at the very least high tier 2 if not tier 1

galrog

09-22-2011

sorry for the double post ><

ICantPauseItMom

09-22-2011

Kayle T 1

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futt Bucker View Post
GP should be tier 1
Poppy is definitely NOT tier 4
Shaco should be at least tier 2
Vlad as well
Teemo maybe only tier 2?
Kennen as well.

Just my impressions from a few games.
Teemo cant be either great or bad, if the enemy has a lot of ad, he is create thanks to the blind effect. But he is tier 1 because Dominion doesn't allow Wards and his Mushrooms give AMAZING map control.

Kennen is good because he doesn't need mana and with WotA you can stay fighting for a long time, plus his ult and lighting rush are really good for Dominion.

Vlad idk, I wanted to place him tier 2. He has great potential, but I didn't test him yet. I'm a Vlad player and think he could be great but I'm skeptical because he is not good before lvl 9.

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norhand View Post
Kayle T 1
Forgot to place Kaylel and Skarner.

Didn't see then played in Dominion yet.

RG Logic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touro Tunado View Post
So I'm starting a tier list for Dominion to
A) Help new players to Dominion.
B) Help Riot to balance the game.
C) For fun.

I'm far from a Pro player and I NEED the help of the community. So if you guys can help me, please do it!

Tier 1 - Akali, Twisted Fate, Pantheon, Nocturne, Teemo, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Kennen, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Udyr.

Tier 2 - Shaco, Irelia, Garen, Annie, Blitzcrank, Brand, Cassiopeia, Corki, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Katarina, Lux, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Rammus, Renekton, Rumble, Sion, Swain, Tristana, Tryndamere, Trundle, Vayne, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Talon, Olaf.

Tier 3 - Anivia, Ashe, Caitlyn, Evelynn, Twitch, Kog'maw, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Leona, Maokai, Morgana, Ryze, Sivir, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Zilean, Mundo, Orianna, Urgot, Wukong, Riven, Poppy.

Tier 4 - Amumu, Alistar, Cho'gath, Janna, Soraka, Karma, Sona, Jarvan, Malphite, Nasus, Taric, Nunu, Galio.

Tier 1 is for the GODS of Dominions. The ones that are really great in 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, or eventual 3v3 situations. They all also have great mobility. Exception is Karthus who is there because his passive is pretty good to hold points until your allies come.

Tier 2 are for those who are REALLY good at either defend or attack points and also have good mobility.

Tier 3 are for those who are "OK", they can help a lot the team, but there are probably better options.

Tier 4 are for those who design doesn't really fit the dominion game type, like the supports and Cho'gath for example (it's nigh impossible to keep the stacks, you could try a heavy Hp-regen build but still...).

Shaco moved to tier 2.
Poppy moved to tier 3.
I don't feel you should have a single tier list for dominion. If you are though, how can you make akali the best? I mean, she does only one thing well (killing people), capturing and disrupting points is far more important. Which is why I'm wonder gangplank is tier 2? That dude literally does EVERYTHING right on this map.

ElJiggles

09-22-2011

I haven't seen enough people play Twitch or Kog'maw to say how they'd rank overall, but I think they'll end up higher than 3. Any tier list is mostly conjecture at this point.

Eliniell

09-22-2011

Mundo seems like he'd be a lot higher than tier 3.. AoE to keep people from capturing, great sustainability with his ult, fairly beefy. I've only seen a few video's, but it looked like hit and run was what a lot of people were doing, and that just has Mundo written all over it.

28g

09-22-2011

Cass = teir 1
I can easily solo 3-4 ppl with her on dominion lol OP

Touro Tunado

09-22-2011

As I said before, the order on the list is random, Akali is not the best. But killing people is essential to capture points, she does this better then anyone else. You build Gunblade on her and she can fight forever. A good Akali with her stealth, she can defend a point against up to 3 players. Even more if they are squishy.

Quote:
Cass = teir 1
I agree that she is very good, but she has some mana problems, at least initially. As far as I played, staying in the points or constantly attacking is very relevant.

Honestly the Mundos I played against went very bad. Like they could stay on fight for a long time, but they didn't capture anything, couldn't defend anything, couldn't kill anything, and if someone with ignite fight them, they die.

BUT, maybe they were just bad players.

123456 ... 7