Comeback's are TOO easy in dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tumblr Feminist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Seriously.

Pancakezomg

09-22-2011

Is zil OP in dominion?
I mean you passively gain xp so with zil's passive...........

ddaimyo

09-22-2011

Dont leave points undefended with 50 points to go then.

Fauker

09-22-2011

That's a good thing, that means even a team who's getting their butt kicked has a chance, unlike classic where one team can just snowball out of control.

RE Bantos

09-22-2011

Not really.

Played 4 games, lost two.

All were complete landslides.

Rehno

09-22-2011

I was just losing because the other team was herp derp aoe, and I was ad sion. I ended up just building normally and kicking the teeth out of everyone that came near a point. Ended up winning after being down an incredible amount of points. Feels good man.

Point is, the comebacks are what make it good. It keeps the fast pace, and its just generally fun.

Arruke

09-22-2011

So? That's what makes it awesome!

Calcul0n

09-22-2011

Really.. I agree with this 100%. This game mode rewards failure way too much, and is honestly unbalanced as ****.

Not worth playing if you're looking for a FAIR test of skill, too much can be decided on shortened respawn timers and **** in endgame. It always feels like the first 80% of the game was a complete waste of time, why not just start both teams at 30 points since it always ends up with some bull**** come from behind victory at that point anyways.

Orlykthxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Because of how stupid it is designed. I'm talking about how you need more captured towers then them to get points. Even if they have more towers captured you should keep getting points.

Armoric

09-22-2011

By saying comebacks are too easy, doesnt that mean that your team could just as easily bounce back and send the match back into your favor again? If youre winning by that much you should have plenty of time to do so.