Dominion in 27 Minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droid Finale

09-22-2011

Im raging at you guys if it isnt...LOL A LOGIN QUE

DKRises

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatBashing View Post
Creating an account and then attempting to log in on it..
Are you logging in on the LoL Website after you create the account or the LoL Client?

If your doing it on the Website, do it on the Client first.

If your doing it on the Client, try the Website first and see if it lets you log in one of them.

Btw did you make sure to change the server on the Client to match that with your account?

^ Same with the website, EU website has a different address, at the top by PVP.Net is the server drop down, switch it to the correct server.

Droid Finale

09-22-2011

LVL 1 Americans..UNITE

FTP Aesthetics

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRises View Post
Are you logging in on the LoL Website after you create the account or the LoL Client?

If your doing it on the Website, do it on the Client first.

If your doing it on the Client, try the Website first and see if it lets you log in one of them.

Btw did you make sure to change the server on the Client to match that with your account?

^ Same with the website, EU website has a different address, at the top by PVP.Net is the server drop down, switch it to the correct server.
Tried all of this.. Thank you but it was too good to be true.. I knew i wouldn't be able to play.

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-22-2011

rammus is free

DKRises

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatBashing View Post
Tried all of this.. Thank you but it was too good to be true.. I knew i wouldn't be able to play.
It's impossible that you should not be able to create an EU account.
Everyone else is able to except you.

If you honestly tried all of the above I suggest asking Riot in the technical support forum.

FTP Aesthetics

09-22-2011

I registered through my phone, Dominion time! Thanks for caring though guys.. It is really good to see people like you in the LoL community..