FireWall AGAIN!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hitpopking

05-14-2010

wow, they have this issue back at 2009, now again now?
hope this can be solved soon

Halciet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

This again?! We better get free Armored Bear Alistar skin . . .

Sorry I was oom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Just started happening to me again after this latest maintenance.....sigh. I would gladly pay for this game if it would mean this wouldn't happen =)

FatalToothbrush

05-14-2010

I have the exact problem here in Australia.
I experienced no problems before the patch, but have not been able to successfully play a game since downloading/installing it.

Xiophia

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader3546 View Post
Several perfectly good suggestions... Except for one thing.

I'm doing the EXACT same thing I done yesterday, hell, 5-6 hours ago. And yet I cannot access the game, so obviously it's something wrong with your system.
I had a similar thing happen to me today. Shortly after an update I started one game and got in just fine and next game I started immediately after that crashed with "the firewall error" and I haven't been able to get into a game since.

What is the cure?

Cheers,

X

HotTotties

05-14-2010

I'm 1 for 4 in successfully playing games tonight due to this same error. I'm not behind a firewall, and obviously as the 1 success will tell you it has worked just tonight. I can't even run a game with just bots. I really hope this is solved, HoN goes pay only soon and my friends would rather use a micro transaction system.

Sentient 6

05-14-2010

yep i'm getting this too all of a sudden, looks like the server is massively broke atm...this won't give me a leave will it? i might be a tad angry if that happens

omgnomorenames

05-14-2010

Seem to be getting the problem, wasnt getting it a few hours ago though....

McBolas

05-14-2010

5/14/10 server maintenance ended -or didn't but the server is up- and I got the "failed to connect" dialog 2 out of 3 games I joined. I'm playing from Argentina, fyi.

Go RIOT! I know you'll get this problem in the ass eventually

EDIT: No firewalls on atm, still struggling to connect to a match. I'm guessing the "We have identified that many users are being blocked over specific ports. This is due to an ISP side restriction that prevents users on that ISP from connecting to other services over those ports." assumption is a bit off. I tried to play with a friend from across the country, and we both got the FAILED TO CONNECT dialog, twice. Isn't it a bit far fetched to consider the possibility that different isp's from around the world are blocking the exact same ports at the same time?

Razael

05-14-2010

I'm currently having the same problem. I went to bed yesterday, the computer stayed on the whole night. And now I can't play because of this firewall bug.

Fix it, please...