FireWall AGAIN!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01-30-2012

Well I've read all the posts and definately seems like an ongoing problem not sure if it will ever be fixed... Sure would be nice to be able to play again..

Granyte

01-30-2012

i submitted a ticked we will see if they ever have a solution

CRITICAL ACE

01-31-2012

im having this problem and since i cant login to any game no more i have to quit LoL.....

Peschiera

02-02-2012

hahaha we get stuck on a leaver buster which by the way gives us a freaking leave!

Kyle bb

09-09-2012

This just happened to me in the middle of a game as well and as soon as i died(that makes me look extreamley guilty and ill probably get reported) it is at least relief that other people have this problem and it will be fixed i also dont get the box that sais want to reconnect? because the full screen blots it out and i have to read it in thumb nail.I have reastarted my computer 2 times and reopened league of legends in 3 diffrent ways 4 time sin each getting the same response and the game has most likley ended because as of right now its been 70 minits long.please fix this asap.
Thankyou
~~~~~~~~~~
~~KyleB~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

BLU3G0BL1N

10-02-2012

It's still a problem, the fiance' is haven this problem and I've walked her through every solution i can think of. Still not working... Apparently, after years of this ongoing problem, Riot has no intention of fixing it... best bet is probably to play something else.

Cactusjuices

10-23-2012

i'm a new player and i've just started experiencing this problem.

Croveski

04-03-2013

This is a little bit ridiculous. All problems can be fixed. I thought this was a relatively recent problem but it's been happening since 2010?!?!?!
That's just negligence.

SteelGlory

04-03-2013

Have been experiencing this for 3 months. Checked the forums almost every day for an answer and have tried everything in the book to fix it. Have had email conversations with 2 riot tech support guys who just gave me spaghetti. Everyone in my dorm can play but me and HSS makes me lag and DC like no other. All hope is lost for me, but hopefully this gets fixed soon so others can play.

SteelGlory

04-04-2013

bump..