Looking for LoL writers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maphack42

09-21-2011

WTR1BE.COM, a competitive gaming community site is looking for writers for LoL.

If you feel you have an in-depth understanding of the game and can communicate that effectively via written word, we would like to hear from you! Please email your interest and a sample of your writing to contactus@wtr1be.com

We are a west michigan based (at a local college) gaming community, so if you're in the area come play with us!

Etherimp

09-21-2011

I'm down. I have a thread you can read, here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1219110

By the way, it's not completed. Still need to find some time and motivation to sit down and finish it. I work a full time job in Aerospace Engineering and writing is one of my hobbies.

Maphack42

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
I'm down. I have a thread you can read, here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1219110

By the way, it's not completed. Still need to find some time and motivation to sit down and finish it. I work a full time job in Aerospace Engineering and writing is one of my hobbies.
I'd like to talk to you via email, can you email contactus@wtr1be.com so we can further discuss this topic?

Thanks

Maphack42

09-22-2011

Still looking for writers, please email contactus@wtr1be.com to apply.

Azellos

09-22-2011

communications tip: Publishing this under a user named "maphack" is a bad idea, especially when external links are often distrusted.

Maphack42

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azellos View Post
communications tip: Publishing this under a user named "maphack" is a bad idea, especially when external links are often distrusted.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to next time pick a name like "I'm_Legit" to further enhance my legit record. Or maybe people will think that this is a game and it's an alias name that has little to no meaning?

I know which one I'd choose. Then again...sending an email is very dangerous to the health of my computer.

Kazimir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Maphack42

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazimir View Post
good idea! Everyone should post and respond to this