Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kill Quotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kupikimijumjum

09-18-2009

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been mentioned before, but I think it would be interesting if the characters had some sort of vocalization when they make a kill. Perhaps it could replace the current announcer sounds, or just play locally. It would let everyone know who got the kill, and add a lot of variety over the plain old annoncer. And it would be really cool to hear the things that all the characters said when they got a kill, or if you wanted to go all out, when they got a double/triple or just a plain old spree.

I know this would probably take a lot of effort, and it's rather late to suggest it for release, but I think it would be worth looking into.

Anyway, just a thought.

Sina

Recruiter

09-30-2009

I like this idea. if i understand what your saying correctly, you mean for example if you got a kill with tristana she would say something like "boom headshot"

Kupikimijumjum

10-03-2009

yea, exactly

Meridian

10-03-2009

Support this idea.

EVILTeddy

10-14-2009

I like this idea. It will make LoL different from the rest of the games. It will take some time and effort to design, but I dont think Riot will have a problem implementing it

+1

Tomppa

10-14-2009

That would be great... "Oh, they have to glue you back together... in HELL!"

fuzzy logic

Recruiter

10-14-2009

I like this idea alot. Just don't make them too corny. Some people (not me) are already put off somewhat or even completely by the "cartoony" graphics.