Kill Quotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kupikimijumjum

09-18-2009

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been mentioned before, but I think it would be interesting if the characters had some sort of vocalization when they make a kill. Perhaps it could replace the current announcer sounds, or just play locally. It would let everyone know who got the kill, and add a lot of variety over the plain old annoncer. And it would be really cool to hear the things that all the characters said when they got a kill, or if you wanted to go all out, when they got a double/triple or just a plain old spree.

I know this would probably take a lot of effort, and it's rather late to suggest it for release, but I think it would be worth looking into.

Anyway, just a thought.

Sina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

I like this idea. if i understand what your saying correctly, you mean for example if you got a kill with tristana she would say something like "boom headshot"

Kupikimijumjum

10-03-2009

yea, exactly

Meridian

10-03-2009

Support this idea.

EVILTeddy

10-14-2009

I like this idea. It will make LoL different from the rest of the games. It will take some time and effort to design, but I dont think Riot will have a problem implementing it

+1

Tomppa

10-14-2009

That would be great... "Oh, they have to glue you back together... in HELL!"

fuzzy logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

I like this idea alot. Just don't make them too corny. Some people (not me) are already put off somewhat or even completely by the "cartoony" graphics.