AaL's Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstinctsKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkR1sing View Post
what is this? another tier list and you played dominion for how many hours? 2 or so?
Well, seeming how it has already been implied that these are thoughts and not completely knowledgable due to the lack of gameplay, I'm pretty sure it's alright. I'm willing to bet you've been thinking about who may or may not work on in Dominion as well. If you haven't, then you apparently aren't a very strategical person. If you actually read, you would see that these are thoughts and suggestions.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Tanky AP attack speed Cho'gath is real strong on Dominion. Played four games with the build and won every game.

Duriel

09-22-2011

learn to spell

Jarbis

09-22-2011

No Skarner? And you disregard Ryze without seeing him? Really? See people in action before guessing.

EmpReb

09-22-2011

I am not sure what think Irelia is....... She counters the tankyness of the teams right now by stunning like mad. I have kited two people many a time which means someone on your team is free to wreak house.

ApexplosiveZ

09-22-2011

Worst tier list I've ever seen. Olaf not included in fighters category? I sure hope you don't do this

RG Logic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexplosiveZ View Post
Worst tier list I've ever seen. Olaf not included in fighters category? I sure hope you don't do this
I'm planning on adding people as I see them.