AaL's Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gloribhem

09-22-2011

Ryze offers nothing to a team? How about him being a defender with the fact that he can go through his spell rotation on multiple targets and that his spell flux will bounce between multiple enemies stopping their capping of a point. Also activating his ultimate allows him to work his magic on the minions that are trying to cap a point.

Poo on your opinion of Ryze. But thank's for thinking he's worthless so I can stomp you with him whenever Dominion comes out.

galrog

09-22-2011

I think i read somewhere that you can just right click the tower to reset the cap, Aes arent really needed if thats the case

RG Logic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
Ryze offers nothing to a team? How about him being a defender with the fact that he can go through his spell rotation on multiple targets and that his spell flux will bounce between multiple enemies stopping their capping of a point. Also activating his ultimate allows him to work his magic on the minions that are trying to cap a point.

Poo on your opinion of Ryze. But thank's for thinking he's worthless so I can stomp you with him whenever Dominion comes out.
It's not that he doesn't offer "anything" to a team, rather, he offers nothing better than any other magic damage person to a team. Brand's ult does way more damage, kog maw does it from a safer distance. Plus, no one will try capping a point right in front of an ap, they'll kill you first. Also, "defense" champs like karthus and heimer will be in the support tier list.

Jin Deoro

09-22-2011

CDR Rizzle is big troll fun.

Anyway keep him low on the tier list, and maybe I can finally kick some ass.

G4MR

09-22-2011

Akali isn't even on this list. I am disappoint.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

forgetting Irelia and akali

Gloribhem

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveAllLogic View Post
It's not that he doesn't offer "anything" to a team, rather, he offers nothing better than any other magic damage person to a team. Brand's ult does way more damage, kog maw does it from a safer distance. Plus, no one will try capping a point right in front of an ap, they'll kill you first. Also, "defense" champs like karthus and heimer will be in the support tier list.
Okay I can live with that. I didn't get any actual gameplay experience with him, just watched a stream of it. Darn job .

TheBuhdazzla

09-22-2011

I have a hard time agreeing with this tier list, nor can I easily make suggestions to it since I have kind of dominated everything I've touched in Dominion with such a huge variety of champions. I've played at least 10 different champions and pulled a 3:1 KDR or better and have not placed lower than 2nd for points.

Lubanja

09-22-2011

I have been having some success with Mundo!

Silver Walrus

09-22-2011

Ryze is a really good defender, he can stay on a point for a long time and really helps lock down games.