AaL's Dominion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonic Ritual

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveAllLogic View Post
I'm stealing this.
For that I request that you bump my thread/ leave a comment.

For a Sweeper tier list it looks like uve got a lot of the obvious ones that people will think of but I think ur missing a lot of potential good ones. For example all of those champs have some kind of mobility or stealth, this is great and all but they r not the only things for a good Sweeper to have. When a Sweeper ninjas a capture point they could just do that and run away (this is what ur listed champs r good at) but if they stay close by but out of harms way and r able to disrupt the recapture at a distance they can rack up a few more precious points for ur team. I'll list a few champs that I believe have the potential to be incredibly good Sweepers that people wouldn't think of at first.

Caitlyn:

Q: mid-long range disrupter
W: great for guarding exits/ entrances to give u extra time and to know who's coming
E: slow/ jump (may be terrain to junp over for her not sure)
R: long range disrupter

Ashe:

Q: slow
W: scout (scout out Assassins)
E: mid range disrupter and slow
R: global disrupter, stun and slow
(finely those recommended boots of swiftness will be actually good on her)

Lux:

Q: snare
W: shield (meh)
E: slow/ vision of bushes

Orianna:

Q: mid range disrupter
W: slow/ speed up
E: shield/ return then W
R: tosser thingy for those sticky situations

Corki:

Q: vision of bushes
W: long dash over stuff
E: *meh
R: mid-long range disrupter

Ezreal:

W: *meh
E: flash
R: global disrupter

Wukong:

Q: *meh
W: stealth
E: dash
R: pop up and spin to win!

Nidalee:

W: vision and entrance/ exit look outs
E: heal
R: she becomes a panther what more do u want?

Urgot, Vladamir, Vayne, Tristana, Sona, Ryze... almost everyone else

getting tired, thats enough for this reply

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Honestly, I think you are kinda wasting your time trying to make a tier list. Even Elementz' is so wonky and suspect to change that 90% of the community disregards the list entirely.

Tier lists for this kind of game just won't work. Even tier lists in 1v1 fighting games like Street Fighter aren't exactly accurate and change overly frequently because there is so much at play for each individual character. 5v5 strategy games like this one are impossible to do this for.

There are just too many different roles champs excel in. Sivir for example will still be able to push down turrets like a freaking beast. Her LOOOONG range Q at level 1 and spell shield will also serve her well, along with her giant ms boost that she can give her team. Master Yi is one of the few characters that can still dodge projectiles, is impossible to shove off a turret thanks to Meditate, and reaches his peak extremely fast in Dominion. He also excels in skirmish battles where he isn't getting 5 man gang banged.

Blitz can pull people off of points or off of people about to interrupt your teammate capping a point, has great mobility, etc.

Each champion has their own thing they can bring to the table. Sometimes it takes champions to have certain combos with other champions to be great, that by itself is something huge to consider. Some champions will inevitably be better overall, but whatever tier list you make is going to be completely wrong somewhere because you straight up cannot make a tier list for this kind of game.

Demonic Ritual

09-21-2011

^ya a straight up tier list just won't really work for Dominion, when there is ranked for it I'm guessing there will still be some champs constantly banned because they r god-mode at their role, I'm thinking Galio as Defender and Vayne as Assaulter. This guy isn't really making a straight up tier list though, he's just making it for the different roles which could work

Soktharon

09-21-2011

mhmmm...i like this...BUMP

RG Logic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Ritual View Post
For that I request that you bump my thread/ leave a comment.

For a Sweeper tier list it looks like uve got a lot of the obvious ones that people will think of but I think ur missing a lot of potential good ones. For example all of those champs have some kind of mobility or stealth, this is great and all but they r not the only things for a good Sweeper to have. When a Sweeper ninjas a capture point they could just do that and run away (this is what ur listed champs r good at) but if they stay close by but out of harms way and r able to disrupt the recapture at a distance they can rack up a few more precious points for ur team. I'll list a few champs that I believe have the potential to be incredibly good Sweepers that people wouldn't think of at first.

Caitlyn:

W: great for guarding exits/ entrances to give u extra time and to know who's coming
E: slow/ jump (may be terrain to junp over for her not sure)

Ashe:

Q: slow
W: scout (scout out Assassins)
E: mid range disrupter and slow
R: global disrupter, stun and slow
(finely those recommended boots of swiftness will be actually good on her)

Lux:

Q: snare
W: shield (meh)
E: slow/ vision of bushes

Orianna:

Q: mid range disrupter
W: slow/ speed up
E: shield/ return then W
R: tosser thingy for those sticky situations

Corki:

Q: vision of bushes
W: long dash over stuff
E: *meh
R: mid-long range disrupter

Ezreal:

W: *meh
E: flash
R: global disrupter

Wukong:

Q: *meh
W: stealth
E: dash
R: pop up and spin to win!

Nidalee:

W: vision and entrance/ exit look outs
E: heal
R: she becomes a panther what more do u want?

Urgot, Vladamir, Vayne, Tristana, Sona, Ryze... almost everyone else

getting tired, thats enough for this reply
Only one I actually agree with is nidalee. Other than her, none of these champions have high movement speed or mobility or map control. While they may be able to hold/disrupt capture points more easily than sweepers, most of them actually don't need to be ninja'ing capture points to do this. For example, Ashe can disrupt a capture from any point on the map, she doesn't need to be running around the map capping points. Almost all ranged dps, have such low base movement stats, that they are not capable of this role.

Captain Kirigaya

09-22-2011

Shouldnt nidalee have a place? i know they nerfed her, but her her spear build is viable.... and i think it would do great.

RG Logic

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00MkinMia View Post
Shouldnt nidalee have a place? i know they nerfed her, but her her spear build is viable.... and i think it would do great.
Added. Nidalee is one champion that I ALWAYS overlook. Probably cause I suck with her >.>

Zarthorn

09-22-2011

Riven and Talon should both definatley be on the list, Riven and Talon are both excellent roamers/sweepers.

galrog

09-22-2011

Poppy, both in fighter and sweeper, W move speed buff, Ult great if only guarded by 1 or 2 and can defend 1 or 2 easily with the ult as well.

DarkR1sing

09-22-2011

what is this? another tier list and you played dominion for how many hours? 2 or so?