Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Balance and Dominion beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cookiemonster369

10-01-2011

I believe the best thing to do to make the editing for Dominion better is to put it on a different server and allow nerfs/buffs to champions within that server, as to not be transferred onto summoners rift.

Jpeg

10-21-2011

Quote:
Morello:
There ARE two OP champs. It's none of those.

GP is a little OP on SR anyhow, and that does translate to Dominion.

i was wondering if it was ever revealed what the two chamions morello is referring too?

FWIW i still stand by my answer:

Quote:
jpg420:
one is Kogmaw. the others... jax is right now just because everyone plays tankydps.

the other is... hurrmmmm, i think shaco's ability to ninjacap and defend vs anyone is game warping, requiring 2 people to respond to him.

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

10-21-2011

Quote:
cookiemonster369:
I believe the best thing to do to make the editing for Dominion better is to put it on a different server and allow nerfs/buffs to champions within that server, as to not be transferred onto summoners rift.

This.