The real problem with Dominion.......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TuneChÓ

10-21-2011

Ok, First of all I am gonna say that i do however, play a bit of dominion when my crew forces me into it. This is a topic I truly believe in and i would like to see who all agree with this.

Now I think the point of LoL, is to out play the other team and lay the smack down, Your gonna do it, and its gonna happen to you. Pretty much the best team early game will faceroll, most of the time not all sometime there are good games, the whole game and win the majority of the time.

In dominion there is really no skill, you run around and capture bases whoo hoo...
My point proven: The other day my friends were playin a game of dominion, a jax on the other team was afk for the whole game, his fault not connections. Anyway, he came back into the game when everyone was lvl 16, this jax was also lvl 16 with enough gold for a good build, now what is the point of this. You can do terrible and still faceroll people and and in my opinion is not fair. The better team as far as ganks and gettin fed that game should win the game. I do know that this is kinda the point of dominion but still, we are straying away from the real fun of LoL..

Now you might agree or disagree and that is fine but does anyone see my point of view of this?

Post with any comments, agree or disagree. Thanks!

TunechÓ **Lee Sin**

Kritarie

10-21-2011

MyName **ChampionName**

TuneChÓ

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritarie View Post
MyName **ChampionName**

<--------- This guy, ^_^

Notrich

10-21-2011

its all in bold so it must be true?

Arrik Blaze

10-21-2011

Sir, I heartily disagree with you, the purpose of dominion is to keep more territories than the other team. I see 2 ways to do this. Either faceroll their champs and prove you have more skill and aren't just good at ganking... or you can run around and chaoticly take undefended points. the latter hardly ever works because dominion is about teamwork not individual play. Kill dont matter, captures do. While I understand why you don't like dominion I think that dominion does a fine job in doing what it is meant to do. If I were you and didn't like dominion, I wouldn't play it.

Arrik

TuneChÓ

10-21-2011

You can all downvote me with not comments if you would like, im not sayin im right or wrong about this, thats exactly the point of the forums. To match your opinion against another, instead of hiding behind your downvote why not just post why you think im wrong?

TuneChÓ

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrik Blaze View Post
Sir, I heartily disagree with you, the purpose of dominion is to keep more territories than the other team. I see 2 ways to do this. Either faceroll their champs and prove you have more skill and aren't just good at ganking... or you can run around and chaoticly take undefended points. the latter hardly ever works because dominion is about teamwork not individual play. Kill dont matter, captures do. While I understand why you don't like dominion I think that dominion does a fine job in doing what it is meant to do. If I were you and didn't like dominion, I wouldn't play it.

Arrik

See thank you for the decency, I upvoted you even tho you disagree. Its not that a truly HATE dominion, like i said i do play it from time to time, this is just my feelings on the game mode. So, thank you for your opinion.

Professor Wicked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

How did you not win without the enemy Jax there in that short time? blah..

Perfect Insanity

10-21-2011

I disagree that your opinion is the reason as to why dominion isn't as hyped about now then it was prior release.

The thing is, disconnections happen, it's natural, nobody has a 100% flawless internet connection or PC in general... In summoner's rift, the difference is VERY noticeable, underfarmed, underleveled, and an easy target for your rivals to feast upon. (Pun intended) In Dominion, after you've reconnected you're not far from your rivals as you would in summoners rift. To whoever says no, a 4vs5 in Dominion is VERY painful. You may come across it by having good 2by2 co-ordination, sure, but it's rare that these happens, muchless in SoloQ. 4vs5 is bad enough in Dominion, having a teammate underleveled too is going to just make it insanely worse. Considering games are a fair amount shorter, you have no margin of recovery either. Eventually in Summoner's rift, if your team was smart enough they either held defensively well enough so that you didn't miss any of the action, and took their numbers disadvantage to a roam and pick out targets one by one, eventually resulting into a positive turn.

TuneChÓ

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedLittleOne View Post
How did you not win without the enemy Jax there in that short time? blah..
Well, if you would take the time to actually read, i said, "My friends were playing.." not I was playing. So if you would like i could ask them for you, besides idk if they won or lost that was not the point of this thread.