So the dominion match history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Small Puppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

why is there a badge with a 3 on 2 of my 6 games?

what does this mean?

just curious.

Krbblx

09-21-2011

that u finished at place 3 of your team, so 2 people had a better score and 2 a worse score than u. I got a 1 at all of my games :P

My Small Puppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

hmm, either your wrong or the system is broken then. because that doesn't match up at all to the team scores from my game. lol

Rocket27

09-21-2011

The badge is on your character portrait to show your rank that game with your team, whether it be 1,2, or 3 (not sure if they have it listed lower than that). At least that's how it looks like it's intended

orc72

09-21-2011

next time you get a chance to play dominion, hit the tab key to bring up the score board. You will see on both teams, there is a 1 (gold) 2 (silver) 3 (bronze) badge next to characters. The gold goes to one with highest amount of points, silver second, bronze third.
Someone gets more points they get the medal instead. At the end of the game, the people with the medals get them posted on there match history for all to see.

My Small Puppy

09-21-2011

hmm, maybe it's bugged then. i'd believe it for my poppy game, but my rumble game it showed me as the highest score on my team in post game lobby. i even remember making the joke to the people in my teamspeak that should stop playing after my first game, so i could say i was the best dominion player in our group xD

My Small Puppy

09-21-2011

after looking at the badges on the other people i played with, we all just agreed we must be tarded (i can't believe adding "re" to that makes it censored >_> ). because our scores do show me being 3rd, and the guy getting 2nd, with 2nd.

i wonder how we all thought i was first during the post lobby, that's a pretty big case of the stupids at the very least. xD