New Free Champions (Week 28)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krosan88

06-01-2010

i would have guessed malzahar would be free lol

MasterKilljoy

06-01-2010

its gonna be fun playing as udyr i was hoping for gragas tho but i wont complain 1 champ i want to try out is enough for the week

Arcrylic

06-01-2010

you guys should fix up the leaving problems during champ select. Sometimes there are games that take long to wait and people wait till the time is 0:00 and then leave... cmon fix that. its getting annoying

DeathCrusader

06-01-2010

whats the point of getting 6.3k champs when they will be free
SEROUSLY TELL US THE CHAMPS FOR NEXT WEEK EARLIER

i play kennen
there's going to be kennens with mp/mp regen items next week....

Nazzers

06-01-2010

Curious. Why does Twitch not make the rotation? I'm just wondering because I've been playing for a few months and Twitch and Pantheon are the only two champs I haven't had a chance to try out. Pantheon I sort of understand because he's a newer champ (although I've played all the other new champs), but isn't Twitch a launch champ? I can't imagine that it's just an IP cost reason because I've seen Anivia and Karthus in the rotation twice already since I started. Hell, even Kennen will be free for a third time next week and he just came out weeks ago.

TealSake

06-01-2010

I had jax in the morning then he disappeared on me and now i have Master yi... I want Jax Back!

Taifun Blade

06-01-2010

my beloved Corki is finally back <3

Also going to try Malphite & Teemo alot this week

and the highlight next week: Udyr

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

Why are so many champions that haven't had a chance being put aside for champs that were recently available?

Like why doesn't panth/twitch/gragas/nidalee/poppy get a spot over Morganna/Zilean/Janna/Taric?

gh0stship

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

man yesteday i play a free jax! bring jax back pls... =D

XshadowarriorX

06-01-2010

you guys now pushed me to the limit its been over now 8 weeks since pantheon was free and im still waiting for him you guys pick the same heroes free like soraka who is practicly useless and not the other good heroes jeez look at your heros more and pick better!!!!

12345612 ... 17