So if I have a job, i'll never get to try dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolAsACucumber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onisake View Post
Of course off-peak hours also removes younger students (elementary, middle school, high school) who are in school during off peak hours. and i really can't say i mind losing that group of people in a beta test >.>
Still got an idiot raging at my computer because I couldn't move in-game. Got some serious lag several times during the match.

mugyou2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2011

I do mind if high school cannot play during off peak hours. One reason only.

LeorioSan

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
You'll get to try dominion when it's released!
trolled.

KnightCheckmate

09-21-2011

The whole point is to test on non-peak hours. If they announce when it will be, even a day in advance, people will have time to take off work, skip class ect... and it will no longer a "non-peak" test.

Moopeee

09-21-2011

Yes, that's right, you will never, ever get to play dominion. It will only be available to play mid day for the rest of time.

Ozmega

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopeee View Post
Yes, that's right, you will never, ever get to play dominion. It will only be available to play mid day for the rest of time.
lol

Meconopsis

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysengrimus View Post
Still got an idiot raging at my computer because I couldn't move in-game. Got some serious lag several times during the match.
I'm pretty sure older people rage just, if not even worse than younger people...

vX2

09-21-2011

Bring a laptop or go home for lunch.

TheNotoriousKEV

09-21-2011

If Riot had announced that Dominion was being tested any sooner then that, it wouldn't have been off peak, because people like yourself would be calling out of their jobs to play it.

That's the point of Off Peak.

zstripes

09-21-2011

pretty much. I wont be able to play it either