So if I have a job, i'll never get to try dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

09-21-2011

Work at night.

tomcellwheel

09-21-2011

I work 40 hours in 3 days, and still work 5-6 days a week. I was just extremely lucky to have today as an off-day, and to be awake during the time it was up.

I'm hoping it'll be released within 2 weeks...else I may be in BMT before i get to really enjoy it >.>

RollingWreck

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog466 View Post
Yep this just proves you give more to the little guys to get there practice in while us working folks have to wait until its actually released kinda bull**** to your paying customers but heres where i get downvoted because "you dont have to pay for the game" well if no one payed for the game than the game would have only existed for a few days so you people who say this are just M0r0ns!!!
Have a job and I've spent over $100 dollars on this game... Dominion was a blast. Thuroughly enjoyed it. Next argument please...

vampirial

09-21-2011

The whole point of this is so they can get data without very many ppl being able to play it. That way if something goes wrong it will effect less ppl.

Gudrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

they are going to do this constantly in off peak hours....it will probably be out in a week...breath nerd. We will get to all play it soon.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingWreck View Post
Have a job and I've spent over $100 dollars on this game... Dominion was a blast. Thuroughly enjoyed it. Next argument please...
Indeed it was, but now I have to get to College for afternoon classes (fun fun).

Zaruna

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
You'll get to try dominion when it's released!
That's cruel xD It's easy to miss really, the announcement was about 50min before the beta session started, so basicly 3 hours total in 24h of the day you had to either watch the forum or be ingame to notice it.

Pay attention to EU forums maybe? their off peak hours should be good for people from the US, changin region is easy, make sure you got a account tho =P

Salour

09-21-2011

Perhaps Riot is making the right decision. Dominion will be here soon. Yes, some players will be allowed to play the beta version while other players will not get to. On the flip side, Riot cannot cater to every desire we have.

FlyMoto

09-21-2011

I assume something like 3-4 AM is pretty off time that they could do that those of us with jobs could at least wake up for.

Dry those tears

09-21-2011

I love working off-shore. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off awee yeee all the dominion I can play >