Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wangwang`s fanart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

09-21-2011

Mind.
Blown.

SpecAce

09-21-2011

wow... dark but verrrry cool

Xymora

Recruiter

09-21-2011

very impressive

Kick 2 the face

09-21-2011

dat lux, want that for new splash art

GangsterJawa

09-21-2011

GAH MORG RUNNNNNNNNNNN.

Scares me a bit. I mean a lot.

WhatIsThatThing

09-21-2011

Amazing stuff. I love it. Hope to see more. Kog'maw or Maokai maybe?

TheBriggz

09-21-2011

Quote:
Declipse:
I never said it was bad, in fact I've said that it's good, it's just lacking in those aspects.

Dark and violent setting? The character also does not fit that context either.
What I've said is that it's an almost completely graphical piece, it contains almost no emotions.
If they're changed graphically, in lore and in setting they're pretty much a completely different thing.
And as for "berating" the artist for portraying his talent; to post one's work expecting only exaltation and praise from the whole world demands a lot of cockiness, which I assume the author does not have and instead posted his work to gather comments of all kinds as a humble, good artist.

Really, in a matter of artistical growth and progression, comments like "omg so gud gonna use as wallpaper lol" serve only as an ego boost, that's all - no improvement made. Again, I'm not saying it's bad - it's pretty good - it just has a lot of room for improvement in less graphical/tangible matters.

I read through your posts. Yet you seem hell-bent on pushing the artist to your tastes. Why?

Let him explore what he already excels in.

I read your posts again, and I get the feeling you want more Teemo skins, graphical images are just horrid to you. Which is fine, but 99.9% of us will enjoy this piece, yet we'll say we love it. While you say you want something different. What makes your demand any more important?

While I have no beef with you, I expect a more humble approach to your future critiques. "I love the artwork, but I was lost in the story" <-- your posts in a nice manner.

Rin

09-21-2011

Quote:
Pendragon:
You continue to impress me sir.

He's Not Dead!

KMontrey

09-21-2011

impressive. can't +1 enough

Legomasta

09-21-2011

These are so ridiculously badass. You're amazing.

I'd love to see Teemo in your style. And Mordekaiser.