Dominion? waste of time

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mzz

09-21-2011

I don't know why there is so much hype on Dominion. The game play is ok. But we started to play league of legends for the 5's on rift. Not this new game mode. We've been waiting so long for a new map for the " GAME MODE " that brought us to play this game. Please spend more time where the community wants you.

Also the only positive thing I can see dominion do is bring out all the low elo players out of ranked ques

~
Smells like bo

Douchestin5

09-21-2011

real
i agre3e

Eleven13

09-21-2011

I agree, I don't foresee myself playing much Dominion outside of the once-in-a-while breaks from SR. I would have much rather seen a new 5v5 map like Magma Chamber instead.

Mako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2011

There's nothing wrong with a new style of play on a different map. Not everyone is content with playing dota for the rest of games existence.

hi i am angel

09-21-2011

It's crazy fun. All that it needs to be.

Ilnor

09-21-2011

I disagree, Buff dominion, nerf SR
5v5 is fine, HoN has 5v5 DoTA has 5v5

League has dominion, WIN

CrayonPop ChoA

09-21-2011

Dominion is the bomb ...Xin shhhhhh

Stitchz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I have always wished they would take a break from pumping out new champs and make a few new 5v5 maps and have a mode where the map you play on is random, would make it more interesting IMO

GoldVicious

09-21-2011

I played it and its baller. I believe you'll find a lot of people will disagree with you when they've had a chance to play.

Parkerdude

09-21-2011

I'm pretty sure much of the community loves dominion, I do and I will be playing it more then SR.

You don't speak for the entire community, by the by.

12345 ... 7