Dominion, bruisers dominance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rasmenar

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailius View Post
Jax is a problem on the map, but I didn't have any major issue with other bruisers.

I think part of the reason Jax is an issue, is in Dominion you're basically Scrooge McDuck from minute 1, swimming around in piles of cash no matter what else is going on. And Jax happens to scale extremely well with items while also being an excellent duelist.
Build Jax with a priscilla's and boots of mobility, run around nuking defenders and capping points. He's an incredible fast-cap champ as well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asphyxious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOddOne View Post
Jax is probably the strongest champion on that map by a large margin. He simply cannot lose 1v1 and can often win when outnumbered unless you stack summoner spells on him, in every single game I played, the Jax player was first in kills because it was impossible to 1v1 him.

Had no problems against Jax as Morgana and Fiddlesticks. Morgana just keeps him at arm's reach, and Fiddle laughs out loud when Jax jumps him. Fear, drain, laugh as you have more health when the fear fades than you did before Jax jumped in.