Dominion, bruisers dominance

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thorns

09-21-2011

but, by the same argument, you should be able to build an infinity edge and a madred's pretty fast no?

thumbnail9

09-21-2011

Ezreal dominates so easily i beat a udyr 1v1

zeefomiv

09-21-2011

Kog maw is OP on Crystal Scar

Try it

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
she's an assassin
Then why did you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
In dominion you get so much gold that they just rape everything, even tanks (beside rammus) can't catch up.
Akali, Vayne, Caitlyn, even teemo I've all seen bring enough team utility and damage to turn the game in their team's favor.

You can't just make a claim with 0 evidence.

Enalung

09-21-2011

I think movement speed is one of those things on that map that makes a huge difference. Some chars are just jolly impossible to catch in there with just an early PD.

Shikuya

09-21-2011

WW wasn't as good as I thought for Dominion, but heimer is really fun and useful. If a turret is on one of the points the point will fire like a champ is on it.

Joell Ortiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post
then why did you say:

Akali, vayne, caitlyn, even teemo i've all seen bring enough team utility and damage to turn the game in their team's favor.

you can't just make a claim with 0 evidence.
you can in america, you commie *******

Jiggy Pepper

09-21-2011

Seriously, the carries get farm just as quick as the tank dps. (who get good farm solo top in SR anyways.) So it's not much different. If you try to capture against a tanky dps alone then yeah you're going to lose but if a carry tried to 1v1 in SR they'd lose too.

Rebonack

09-21-2011

Koggy is really strong in Crystal Scar.

Unless you have at least two people trying to capture a point he can stall them forever.

Craixis

09-21-2011

Maokai is amazing at stopping people from capturing a point (he can also lock down a single target quickly for your team to burst them down, while putting out some decent burst himself).
Leblanc gets insane burst quickly
Lux fits the same category as Maokai, except she also has a mapwide laser but requires aim to land her major CC.

etc. We've only seen the tip of the iceburg so far, I fought a tankidps team my first game and we rolfstomped them with this set up (I think we also had Ashe and Xin).

We fought Riven (who built tankier), Monkey King, Lee Sin, Nidalee, and Akali, but we had a stronger presence around turrets (most of our abilities could be used at a safe range to keep them from capturing, or we had enough burst to completely shut one down if they tried to engage) and could burst someone trying to defend a turret in a few short sweet seconds. Heck, if we caught anyone they were dead before their team had a time to react. The only time we died is if they caught us in a gank, which was few and far between.

On Dominion, Burst is sick.

123456 ... 8