Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your closest Dominion score?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kektk

09-21-2011

one of the four for today:
ended as 0-16

i was sad because half way we turned it around from 126-300

bigmontana

09-21-2011

6-0 was my only game. We were down like 6-80 and then they started grouping up in a bunch and running around to take nodes, we just split up and grabbed all the ones their team wasn't at and came back to win

Mang

Recruiter

09-21-2011

16 >.<

KillinUrDoodz

09-21-2011

0-1

Asphyxious

09-21-2011

closest i had was 15-0. Friggin epic comeback after a 250-375 start. I love that about Crystal Scar, the game's not over until a nexus hits 0. No real landslides, all things being mostly equal. And that 15-0 was with a Revive/Garrison Mordekeiser on my team that went like 470 P.Score and said he had an absolute blast, even though he was getting his tuckus handed to him. I approve of that mentality, hehe.

Awelex

09-21-2011

0-1
We were dominating early game but at the end they kept pressuring us and eventually they had 4 cap points to 1 of us. Score was somewhere around 120-60, then we lost a lot of points and kept trying to cap/defend and eventuallly it was 6-6 and soooo intense. But in the end we lost. Ended first as yorick and had a lot of fun.

Ryuzaki xD

09-21-2011

3-270 i kid you not bad luck all day

Peeved Latios

09-21-2011

We had a 0-5 loss earlier because I couldn't kill their olaf

BlueTycronus

09-21-2011

I had my team at 12 Nexus HP and we tore up the other team from 211 to a win.

12 - 211 to 12 - 0.

JAX FTW!!!

Want2mess

09-21-2011

I literally had a 1-1 game today, we both had two points, with the northern most point not in anyone's control. The game came down to one of our team mates finding one of theirs in a brush, and killed him for the win. Was INCREDIBLY tense. AWESOME map Riot!