Your closest Dominion score?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roger Barbossa

11-14-2011

6 v 0, but it wasnt that EPIC, the most EPIC game was winning 5 v 5, NO AFK on either sides, finished them within 7mins... now that is EPIC, totally OWNED the other team so bad

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

I had 1-0 win and 1-0 lost a couple times

But it won't happen anymore

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Bumping because Im too thrilled about the 1-0 I had today!

All the players were excellent players imo (Ive been seeing most of them repeatedly in most of my matches today), and actually the Singed on the enemy team is a friend of mine (not irl) but he's beast I knew the match would be great when I saw him on the enemy team.

But seriously this was the absolute best match Ive ever played in LoL, even when I thought we were going to lose (when I was neutralizing top while the countdown was 3-2-1) I was already thinking "omg best match ever!" lol. Some sick moves by everyone and intense play to the very last second! Props to EVERY player who played insanely great and hoping to keep seeing you all in my games in the future!

Pic included for epicness
http://i39.tinypic.com/2euqvt2.jpg

(didnt attach here because for some reason the attachments bug out on me when my pics are bigger than 300~ kb, they just never work)

Thee Heat

11-16-2011

My closest game was 1-0, we were down 300 to 24. We then went on to rally to win it 1-0. it was the best game I have played so far. I was in skype with my friends and we were all silent for last 60 seconds of the match trying to hold the nods.

Kulex

11-16-2011

I played a game with some friends of mine, we were down to two health on our nexus while the enemy still had 400+. Got our **** together and pulled out one hell of an epic win.

KrYoS

11-16-2011

I don't think I've had a 1-0, but I know I've had a 3-0 and quite a few sub 10-0 games. That's what I love about Dominion. It's never over till it's over.

Dafe

11-16-2011

from 380 - 30 to 0 - 30
and my closest was 0 - 7
and my fastest was 0 - 457

AstaorthX

11-16-2011

Had a couple 2-0 and 1-0 finishes...that was back when they rubberband mechanic was more implemented.

OmegaShoots

11-16-2011

We were losing the game by 300 points because my team just kept trying to tower dive the people that were defending their mid and bot point, they weren't paying attention to defending our own towers.
I was playing amumu and carrying the team hardcore. We finally captured top and my team stopped trying to capture the enemy's mid and bot. We had the 3 points for long enough to bring the score to around 110-80.
But then the entire enemy team Rushed top where I was defending. I killed probably 2 of them before my team got there and I was killed.
We tried defending but we were aced and they got top.
Our score was going down and down, and before we knew it, we had 1 point.
It was in the last second that I was able to kill the people defending top and neutralize it before we lost.
We held it until the score was 1-1 and both teams had 2 towers, and top was neutral again.
We fought over that tower so many times, and so many times did it almost go to the enemy team.
I told my team we all needed to rush top and capture that point, because there wouldn't be enough time for the enemy team to defend that against 5 people, and sneak past us to get one of our towers.
We fought that last team fight as if our lives depended on it.
We aced the enemy team, and got top, bringing the score to 1-0.
If only I had been running the recorder to show how it all went down.

Ardailec

11-16-2011

I had a 13-0. We had a really bad start (We got wiped out at the initial Windmill clash).

But I guess the other team got cocky at the 13 mark and...we crushed and five capped