Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your closest Dominion score?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeaL

11-14-2011

I've had two one point games; one was a victory and the other a loss.

Koulourtzis

11-14-2011

Won a 1-0 game yesterday.
It was so frustrating i was trying to dig my office with the mouse while playing -.-

Alvinheimer

11-14-2011

last night i won a game 9-0

Superstreaker

11-14-2011

I played a match where my team was dominating the opponents. They managed to neutralise and cap a 3rd tower with 1 point left, while we had a good 300+ points. Not only that, but we couldn't push them off it, and eventually we were down to our last 10 points. And I kid you not, right as we hit 1 point, we neutralised a tower. The following 20seconds was a do or die situation, but in the end, we prevailed and won with our 1 point left. Most intense match ever!

Mark Of Bane

11-14-2011

1-0, I kid ye not.

Shaxtenn

11-14-2011

1-0 was my closest score, in the first couple of days after release. The closest game though ended about 30-0, with us previously having been down something like 30-200. We were sure we'd lose but everyone just kept trying, we picked up three points, played smart, and didn't lose any until we won.

Itstwoftlong

11-14-2011

Quote:
CynicalEffect:
I just had a game where we were down to 3 and they had well over 100. We came back and won it.

I did this once.

I also had a much closer 1-0 game.

DarkerStix

11-14-2011

Won a game 11-0 today. That was a beast.

buddahsluv

11-14-2011

had a game score of 3-0 and we won. we didnt know how. we just did.

BlkZen

11-14-2011

i see alot of comebacks in summoners rift as well. they probably seem less frequent because of the length of game.