Your closest Dominion score?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

igetbiches

11-12-2011

Had one where they were around 400 and we were about to lose and we won a fight at bot tower and took it as our 3rd tower right before our score was about to tick to 0 and I called "COME BACK" in a sarcastic manner and somehow we ended up 5 capping them and we won.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

definitely this one, proving once again teemo is annoying

Very Jerry

11-12-2011

My closest score was 1-0 =) A friend dced at the 10 point mark to xD

Kroghar

11-12-2011

Had my closest match yet just last night. We had a bad start because our person who was supposed to go bot afk'd for the first few minutes. When our afk returned, we came back and were winning for a solid 15 minutes with a little back and forth. Think we were at about 240 us, 70 them when they suddenly 4 capped us and for whatever reason we couldn't take anything back.

I had pretty much thrown in the tower wondering how we possibly lost it, when we managed to 4 cap ourselves with 3 left to spare on our base and just BARELY held it long enough to win before they took the towers back.

3 - 0 pretty nuts.

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-12-2011

okay i just made my first video and its just a clip and not in high def. Enjoy

was very close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duCkaRQGtp0

1-0 win

Sorayai

11-12-2011

2-0

thought we would lose for sure, but we had a crazy comeback and won

we held onto our 2 nexus health while we whittled them down from 100+

Princess GP

Recruiter

11-14-2011

Had this game the other day...It was crazy.

We were behind a few points, and came back and won with this:

Strongwords

11-14-2011

1-0 ofc

Hugs From Momma

11-14-2011

1-0.

We were down 1-16, the pivotal moment was a 3v3 teamfight top. The point had been neutralized and only 1 person is left from either team. Our EZ is killed by Karthus while firing his ult. However, EZ's ult also kills Karthus resulting in a mutual kill and nobody left alive to cap the point. We get to top first, cap and win.

Shoado

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalEffect View Post
I just had a game where we were down to 3 and they had well over 100. We came back and won it.
I had such a similar game. We were at 2, they had like 100 something. We stopped the ticking down of points and won! I have the LOLreplay if anyone wants it lol