List of Shaco counters;

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

"Gee golly geepers I wonder if there's 6 boxes in that bush! I'd better facecheck it just to be sure!"
YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN

Don't do that again. Buy Hextech Sweeper. Use it.

"Oh darn, that tricky little Shaco deceived away from me! Now I can't see him! Better just cut myself."

Lightbringer. FIGURE IT OUT.

"Oh boy oh boy! I'm going to go walk right onto this point that Shaco's been sitting on for the past 5 minutes! Hope there aren't any boxes!"
YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN.

Minion waves. They can die so you don't have to.


In addition;
All methods of stealth detection, Magic Resist, AOE damage spells.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epjest

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Actually AoE damage spells don't hurt the boxes enless you can see them now.

But yea, need more people USING THE ACTIVE on HEXTECH SWEEPER to check those bushes instead of insta-dying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2011

ok now those boxes are at the windmill. what do you do then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

Senior Member

11-16-2011

lightbringer sucks...

plus I'm not gunna buy it on blitzcrank.....or pantheon...nor will sweeper...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
ok now those boxes are at the windmill. what do you do then?
Push the lane. Or be some boss champ and go spartan on the Boxes with some blink that destroys 'em (Riftwalk or Arcane Shift for instance; or just Ragnarök I guess).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epjest View Post
Actually AoE damage spells don't hurt the boxes enless you can see them now.

But yea, need more people USING THE ACTIVE on HEXTECH SWEEPER to check those bushes instead of insta-dying.
unless*

If you are with a teammate, their AOE will eat the boxes. I should have stated this.

Jars confirmed for not being able to read. -_- How'd you get to gold, bro?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
lightbringer sucks...

plus I'm not gunna buy it on blitzcrank.....or pantheon...nor will sweeper...
Blitzcrank; Kills and assists should make it so you can afford an oracle's. Blitz pushes lanes incredibly well, too. Amazing CC locks down shaco to deal enough damage to make him cry and unable to survive a dive. Pull can get him off his point and away from his boxes.

Pantheon; Early game snowball kills into an oracle's. Heartseeker will eat boxes right after their fear is off. Additionally, pushes minion waves very well, and will eat Shaco with a full wombo-combo if he tries to stop the push.

Would you like more?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2011

6 boxes in a single bush is a horrible Shaco in my opinion. How long would that take? A whole minute? Of him just sitting there placing boxes praying someone will come through.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
6 boxes in a single bush is a horrible Shaco in my opinion. How long would that take? A whole minute? Of him just sitting there placing boxes praying someone will come through.
Not the point, feedski boy.

I definitely agree with you, but using a humorous example as a front for which to apply the logic of "hextech sweeper is good" gets the point across pretty well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
Blitzcrank; Kills and assists should make it so you can afford an oracle's. Blitz pushes lanes incredibly well, too. Amazing CC locks down shaco to deal enough damage to make him cry and unable to survive a dive. Pull can get him off his point and away from his boxes.

Pantheon; Early game snowball kills into an oracle's. Heartseeker will eat boxes right after their fear is off. Additionally, pushes minion waves very well, and will eat Shaco with a full wombo-combo if he tries to stop the push.

Would you like more?
So Oracles are your answer for everything then....

But you die every 2 minutes in dom so I have to spend 2500gold just to stop one champ? that 2500 gold that can no longer go towards my build? Seems fair.

Its like when people say buy SotD to counter Jax...He still destroys you with ease, just a little tiny bit slower....Plus SotD is a terrible item, so its impractical to do. And spending 1/4 of your build just to counter one champ...Doesn't help.


123