Dominion Impressions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArgenLaser

09-21-2011

It's fun as hell but this game definitely needs draft mode. Some champions are just absolutely ridiculous.

TheMountainGoat

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrillSon View Post
So anyone with a normal 9 to 5 job won't ever get to play the beta i'm guessing. Let me know when you release the actual map next year.
read the announcement. this is intended. they purposely released it temporarily when they have the least activity... aka kids are in school and 9-5ers are at work.

Rhythmless Ninja

09-21-2011

I've learned this, don't **** with Vayne.

Skunkodor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Sadness for the working folk perhaps there will be some dom on my day off.

Ansalem

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mipesuves View Post
I played a Custom game, just me to see how it worked, I have to see it looks cool and being able to get exp through out the mtch without minions (Idk but why'd the PC Gamer mag say there would be Minions?). The only thing I had problem with it was my fps... 5 fps through out the custom match, Summoner's Rift it's about 30+.

There ARE minions.

0Splicer0

09-21-2011

I think people are having orgasms playing that ****... And then you ask why Riot took so long to release.

Waiting for my job interview so i can start playing too.

RollingWreck

09-21-2011

I have experienced lag in game but haven't isolated it to my pc or the game client as my internet connection was weak at the time...

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

09-21-2011

The global experience system is great, you aren't penalized for doing things like sacrificing yourself to keep them off a node or leading them on a merry chase. Really encourages teamplay, and it also reduces the penalty of a disconnect if the player comes back at any point you can still comeback.

Jofur

09-21-2011

Mobility champs OP

Hezio

09-21-2011

Fun as hell never had this much fun in this game until now