The Dominion Limited Beta Begins Today!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grinning Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyMonkeeFOOL View Post
Where on the forums are the announcements posted?
Holy ****, this. Tamat, Morello... etc. Where are the forum posts telling us when it's up?

Mouarikh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthincrnte View Post
Yeah... except people in Australia have to stay up all ****ing night to get a shot at it... -_-
No, just wake up in the morning, and its isn't even that early. Like 9am-10am and you get more than a few games in on dominion. I've done it and I live in Sydney.

RedPhantom

09-25-2011

I'm not sure where the beta window is; can someone tell me?

Taskun

09-25-2011

Noone knows. They just decide, hm traffic is low, lets turn on the dominion beta and watch the servers full up again.. MUAHAHA.. basterds...

RedPhantom

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskun View Post
Noone knows. They just decide, hm traffic is low, lets turn on the dominion beta and watch the servers full up again.. MUAHAHA.. basterds...
/pats

Frandaman

09-25-2011

lol you dont have to stay up all night to play dominion in australia.. i was playing it on saturday at like 11 am lol it was stopping at 12 pm so idont really know if your from aus or not lol its all fine for me

just wish they would tell us the actuall times... not very user friendly riot

Skyline115

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Dominion is a Blast!!! Cant wait for it to go live... Also with the random times with the beta it makes it so cool so that if your online your like, "No WAY! im going to have a Awesome time today!!!"

Taskun

09-25-2011

Statement recanted. Ninja release on monday.

But I would like the record to state. Timelines should not be given or approximated.

VirusLab42

02-13-2013

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!